Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Carpet Mount (ASK QUESTIONS HERE)

2
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2016
2
So I was just wondering. Do we need to have purchased crowns and have a membership? or just one or the other? I currently have a year long membership but I wasn't sure if I needed to do both. Thanks!

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
97
Does a sub count as a membership?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
4
I also wanna know, will I have to buy it or will it be sent to my account?

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
52
Is the mount just going to be placed in the active members gift box? I mean we don't have to redeem a code?

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
3
Dworgyn on Nov 21, 2016 wrote:
Sorry. It is not a dye-able mount.
I got a 6-month membership and 5000 crowns today. Will I get the mount?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2016
7
Miss Greyrose two questions about the mount.
will I get it even though my membership is about to expire on 1st of Dec
will I still get it?

will I receive it on the 30th of November? Because a young wizard like me cant stay up at 11:59 PM.

Ethan Thunderwalker
-39 -

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
91
Who cares? We all have our mounts. Let it be.

Buy bundles if you really care.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
i bought a 1-month membership + some crowns literally 2 minutes ago (finals end on the 14th and i'll be a semi-free wizard for ~3 weeks-ish); does that count?

(i didn't even see the mount part until after i'd made the purchase, but it's a pretty sweet bonus.)

i am in the atlantic time zone and it's 10 here now, meaning 8 central; therefore there will have been an active sub on my account on nov. 29th... right? :)

back to procrastinating on my essay while i install the game on my new computer lol.

-von

Administrator
Starfalll on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
So I was just wondering. Do we need to have purchased crowns and have a membership? or just one or the other? I currently have a year long membership but I wasn't sure if I needed to do both. Thanks!
Per the FAQ, it's either/or, not both. https://www.wizard101.com/game/celestial-carpet

Administrator
valerian ice on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
Does a sub count as a membership?
Yes. As long as your subscription is active on Nov. 29th, then you will get the mount.

Administrator
Maxieboy875 on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
I also wanna know, will I have to buy it or will it be sent to my account?
It will be located in your gift box in game sometime in early December.

Administrator
Aztek350 on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
Is the mount just going to be placed in the active members gift box? I mean we don't have to redeem a code?
That is correct.

Administrator
Prince910616 on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
I got a 6-month membership and 5000 crowns today. Will I get the mount?
Yes.

Administrator
superethan20066 on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Miss Greyrose two questions about the mount.
will I get it even though my membership is about to expire on 1st of Dec
will I still get it?

will I receive it on the 30th of November? Because a young wizard like me cant stay up at 11:59 PM.

Ethan Thunderwalker
-39 -
If you have an active Wizard101 Membership on November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT, you will receive the mount.

The mount will be delivered to your in-game giftbox in early December. No need to stay up. :)

Administrator
Dr Von on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
i bought a 1-month membership + some crowns literally 2 minutes ago (finals end on the 14th and i'll be a semi-free wizard for ~3 weeks-ish); does that count?

(i didn't even see the mount part until after i'd made the purchase, but it's a pretty sweet bonus.)

i am in the atlantic time zone and it's 10 here now, meaning 8 central; therefore there will have been an active sub on my account on nov. 29th... right? :)

back to procrastinating on my essay while i install the game on my new computer lol.

-von
Yup! You should be good. If you have an active Wizard101 Membership on November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT (which would seem to qualify you based on what you said above), then you'll get the mount.

Welcome back Dr. Von!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
16
I have 5 accounts with membership. That means in December, the mount will be in the gift box on each account! This is so exiting! And thank you for the mounts!

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
94
Soo when is the mount coming out?

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
11
I just saw someone riding their celestial carpet mount, but when I checked my inventory, it wasn't there. I purchased crowns in the appropriate time and also currently have membership (and have had throughout the the later part of November, within the time period). Is there something I can do?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
3175
Dworgyn on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Yup! You should be good. If you have an active Wizard101 Membership on November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT (which would seem to qualify you based on what you said above), then you'll get the mount.

Welcome back Dr. Von!
got mine last night~ thank you, on both counts :)

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
20
reyes107 on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I have a quick question. So if I bought crowns before the month of November, I am not eligible to get the celestial carpet mount? And if I buy crowns between the month of November, then will I get the mount? Only direct answers please.

-101
Alejandro
I didn't even buy crowns and I got one. My other friend got one too and said it ight have been a "Christmas present" but her sister didn't get one...

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
20
Eliais on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
Ok I was reading up on the new Celestial Carpet mount announced on the "login" page and it says:

  • If you have an active Wizard101 Membership on November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT
  • If you buy Crowns between November 1st, 2016 and November 29th, 2016 @ 11:59PM CT

  • However, I purchased crowns on the 2nd of November. which was before this was announced, so my question is:

    Do I still qualify for the new mount? I didn't receive one yet.

    I am asking on here first to see if I should send an email in to support.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Also, am I jumping the gun and just need to wait until the promotion is over to get the mount?
    Oh ok I had a membership but her sister didn't got it!

    Survivor
    Jul 16, 2013
    3
    ok the carpets should have like stats you know like damage fire=fire damage mount or like we can pay crowns to get a mount with damage and resist carpet mount of course reply if you want to help my comment

    fire 117

    2