Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cartoon Network Code Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I would Like this answered before the Cartoon Network's Pokémon Marathon starts.

Will there be six different codes for the pets?
and
Are the pets going to be able to trade between wizards on your account?

AGAIN PLZ ANSWER BEFORE 1pm EST
THANKS

Administrator
There will be ONE code. When you input that code you will win ONE of the pets shown. You can only use ONE code per account login.

When you log in to the game, you will see a present icon in the bottom left corner of your screen. You will be asked to confirm that you want to redeem that present on the character you are currently playing. Make sure you redeem the present on the correct character!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
There will be ONE code. When you input that code you will win ONE of the pets shown. You can only use ONE code per account login.

When you log in to the game, you will see a present icon in the bottom left corner of your screen. You will be asked to confirm that you want to redeem that present on the character you are currently playing. Make sure you redeem the present on the correct character!

OK! Thanks.

Do we get to pick the pet of are choice?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

you say that once we put the code in that we will get ONE of the pets shown
but so far everyone that i am talking to is saying that thay are just getting the death scarab so how can you say that if everyone is getting the same pet. thats unfair and not cool and i take it we are all stuck now with a pet that we all have

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Everyone who entered the code when it first was shown got the same pet. I'm hoping that the pet will be different if the code is entered later today or tomorrow.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Runstorm1981 wrote:
nope it is done ramdemly.

I got a death scarab

So did everyone else.

So far.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
May 26, 2009
yeah why didnt we get options of other pets I mean Scarab is cool but what happend to other 5 pets

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
The announcement was somewhat misleading, but was true. It promised ONE of the pets below, not a random pet from the pic, but ONE of the pets. And that's what they gave us. ONE of the pets, the death scarab. I feel a little duped, but that's advertising for you. They didn't lie. They just let us think there may have been a chance at other pets.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I for one am a bit upset by this because the death scarab was supposed to be a rare pet from the twitter contest and now it is not that rare anymore.

I have been giving KI the benefit of the doubt that since they showed 6 different pets then it would be random on which pet we got or they would be changing the pet every 8 hrs because 6pets x 8hrs = 48hrs (2days). This would make since and wouldn't look so bad to a lot of people from what I have been reading everyone saying on other forums.

I do not want another death scarab on my account, but I guess I will activate it at the last moment if it is all I can get. Can you please clear up some of this for the thousands of people out there? IS the Deeath Scarab the ONLY pet any of us can get from this code?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
crusher2488 wrote:
Everyone who entered the code when it first was shown got the same pet. I'm hoping that the pet will be different if the code is entered later today or tomorrow.
I haven't done it yet, but, by looking at what everyone else said, I think that if I do it, I will get a Death Scarab.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
I'm sorry but can you plz clarify something for me..i Grace Frostpetal(main account)don't really want that pet..but you said it's redeem per account..now, my account has three more members(family pack)..now, when i log in to redeem the pet, how can i have it credited to the other members in the account, which are my lil' brothers..i know that my lil' brothers want it..but i'm afraid to redeem and it gives it to the main account..i don't think it's fair if only one member per account is allowed to get free stuff..i hope you understand what i'm trying to say..lol..thx for your assistance..

Grace Frostpetal~ lvl-48
<3
Tyler Wintertail~ lvl- 49

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I read on another page where someone swears they got the ghost but I and everyone else I know also got the death scarab. Oh well at least I like the bug.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
can you guys make the death scarab tradable and auctionable cause not many people wanna sell the cool new pet they worked so hard for and only
get around 3 coins for its sale so if it was auctionable they could get more
gold and other people have a chance at it if they didnt get it from the contest i keep hearing so much about. personally i'm a collector and would love to be able to buy the scarab if anyone sold it. i'd think around as much as the fire mander pet maybe higher. my death guy needs it it would be perfect for him but if i could i might want to get two for my main char (and fire character) cause he already has a lot of the pets i wanna collect so if you could make it auctionable that would probably fix the problem of no one wanting the pet they have. i need to say what i want to in shorter pages this is a lot to read

Defender
May 15, 2009
cdd93 wrote:
..i Grace Frostpetal(main account)don't really want that pet..but you said it's redeem per account..now, my account has three more members(family pack)..

That would be three different accounts.
My wife and I have the family pack and we both got Death Scarabs...which is nice; we're both Death students and we like the colour/art on the scarab (goes with the Amaranthine Staves nicely).

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Yes, I also tried the code and it said it had expired. Is there another code that will give this? My kids really want the Death Scarab and I do too. Is there any other way of getting it?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
honestly this is very disappointing. i got the death scraab from the twitter contest and now level 4s have it. its not fair how i had to work for it and new players just had to type in a code.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
You know what could fix this?

Giving us the Storm Beetle Again. I know it was for the 1 millionth people thing, But the Death Scarab was just for Twitter see how that turned out.

So bring him back for 1 Month.

Thank You