Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we have decorated 45+ gear already?

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry if I came off a little direct with the title, but I have see all the level 35+ gear have decorated versions of it, but all the level 45+ is not. I would love to see a decorated version of captain's boots, or wolverine's helm (Or whatevs its called O_O, the one that looks like something is eating your head), or even the caps! Anyone else feel this way and want them to be updated? Even if they are for crowns - I dont care, I still want it :P

PS: Can you also add the rest of the gear for the sets please? I would love to finish the decorated storm novice set for my storm like I did for my fire :3

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
Sorry if I came off a little direct with the title, but I have see all the level 35+ gear have decorated versions of it, but all the level 45+ is not. I would love to see a decorated version of captain's boots, or wolverine's helm (Or whatevs its called O_O, the one that looks like something is eating your head), or even the caps! Anyone else feel this way and want them to be updated? Even if they are for crowns - I dont care, I still want it :P

PS: Can you also add the rest of the gear for the sets please? I would love to finish the decorated storm novice set for my storm like I did for my fire :3

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about - "decorated gear." Gear is gear. I have level 45 gear on my Death wizard and she looks awesome. And is extremely powerful.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
@Raven Lady
Examples:
Items with fire symbols on them:
Decorated Elegant Robe: Jade Oni's Garment/Vestment (cant remember which XD)
Decorated Jester's Motley: Feline's Fiery Robe
Decorated Novice Boots: Manu's Scorching boots
Decorated Novice hat: Brady's Solar Cowl
Etc. Anyone on central would understand me x_x

@Conno That isn't what i meant.
2 things:
1. Some people do not have the luxury of stitching.
2. I am not talking about stats. I meant like, have you seen the grandmaster gear? Decorated gear like that.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
@Raven Lady
Examples:
Items with fire symbols on them:
Decorated Elegant Robe: Jade Oni's Garment/Vestment (cant remember which XD)
Decorated Jester's Motley: Feline's Fiery Robe
Decorated Novice Boots: Manu's Scorching boots
Decorated Novice hat: Brady's Solar Cowl
Etc. Anyone on central would understand me x_x

@Conno That isn't what i meant.
2 things:
1. Some people do not have the luxury of stitching.
2. I am not talking about stats. I meant like, have you seen the grandmaster gear? Decorated gear like that.

I'm not on central and don't care to be.
Perhaps if you would have explained a bit better, as in "gear with school symbols" we would have understood.
I understand now, by going to look at your examples.
I'm not sure why KI hasn't designed higher level gear with school symbols; perhaps they figure that it's not that important after a certain level. *shrugs*
I would like to see some alternative designs too, so I agree.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
@Raven, ya... Probably didn't explain it to well. LOL. (Go figure)
I like cupcakes. But I want decorated gear more :3 Anyone else wanna reply?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I totally agree Ronster! I always use my Storm design robe and boots, and yet have found a do-able hat, without looking like 78% of the rest of the people in the spiral.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Everyone! I got my Youkai's Cap of Brainstorms finally today! After 5 months! It is a decorated fire version of the Elegant Hat. I thought with my good luck Big Ben might give me something useful, but I had to jinx it saying "I have awfully good luck today :3" (Although I got no amber, thank you 4 elder king parsleys -_-)
I just also wanted to post a few links to ALL of the decorated gear for anyone who doesn't know about it also, it is from central, and you will notice there is no decorated level 40+ Items in it.
Illustrated guide to school-graphic elegant outfits:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65552
Guide to outfits:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153570
Credit to Ramesses II and Sandy for the guides, if you don't want me using them - Shoot me a PM on central if you see this, I am the same username

Anyone else wanna chip in some feedback? :)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011