Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone help me identify a spell card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
i dont know its name or school, but it looks like a big tree lady, and she heals you. you also meet her if you in balance school at the trition avenue storm mill on one of you teachers quests. plz help

Survivor
May 12, 2009
The spell is Dryad. It is a Life "X" spell. Heals 200 per pip.

Robert Lightbringer in Wu (45 level - Life)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I think the card your talking about is the dryad card. I think it's a life spell that you only get if life is your school. that's what i think cause i had the treasure card but your probably will have to ask one of the teachers about it.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
That would be dryad, she is pretty awesome and heals by how many pips you have.
:)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
that's the dryad. you can get her if you're in the Life school. sometimes you can get the card from a crown item from zeke. there are also booster packs you can buy that randomly place dryads.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
That's dryad. It's the level 38(?) life quested spell. Since it's questing, you can't cross train it, but you can make treasure cards of dryad with keen eyes.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
The spell (or likeness) you are refferring to is the Dryad spell. She is a tree lady who heals one person based on the number of pips you currnelty have, and only available for life school.

Valkoor Titanwraith
Grandmaster Necromancer
Soloed Kensington Park

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
If you buy shoes from mooshu you can get it as a bonus card. Look in the boots hops. I does not matter which school you are but if you don't want to buy it you have to be life.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
If you buy shoes from mooshu you can get it as a bonus card. Look in the boots hops. I does not matter which school you are but if you don't want to buy it you have to be life.

correction hat from mooshu

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
The Dryad spell for Life offers 200 per pip but there is a treasure card version as well that offers 225 per pip.