Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bubbling Cauldron(crown purchase) Need 100% confir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Now that I have purchased a house I'm on the prowl for cool new things to fill it up with. I recently made it to Mooshu and I see the lady that sells housing items has a Bubbling Cauldron. This would be a fantastic addition to my house. Pretty much a centerpiece actually.

I purchased a Marleybone Mansion(30,000) and I need to know if this Bubbling Cauldron will fit inside the Circular areas(2nd and 3rd floor) of my new house. If it doesn't fit I don't want to purchase this item. It would be a major bummer for me but I would rather use the crowns for other things I may want.

Thank you
-SB
(Rebecca Duskweaver)

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
SiliconeBouncies wrote:
Now that I have purchased a house I'm on the prowl for cool new things to fill it up with. I recently made it to Mooshu and I see the lady that sells housing items has a Bubbling Cauldron. This would be a fantastic addition to my house. Pretty much a centerpiece actually.

I purchased a Marleybone Mansion(30,000) and I need to know if this Bubbling Cauldron will fit inside the Circular areas(2nd and 3rd floor) of my new house. If it doesn't fit I don't want to purchase this item. It would be a major bummer for me but I would rather use the crowns for other things I may want.

Thank you
-SB
(Rebecca Duskweaver)

It is rather small and can be used inside or outside.
I have one in the spiral room on the lower floor in the big wizard city house.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009