Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bubbling Cauldron(crown purchase) Need 100% confir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Now that I have purchased a house I'm on the prowl for cool new things to fill it up with. I recently made it to Mooshu and I see the lady that sells housing items has a Bubbling Cauldron. This would be a fantastic addition to my house. Pretty much a centerpiece actually.

I purchased a Marleybone Mansion(30,000) and I need to know if this Bubbling Cauldron will fit inside the Circular areas(2nd and 3rd floor) of my new house. If it doesn't fit I don't want to purchase this item. It would be a major bummer for me but I would rather use the crowns for other things I may want.

Thank you
-SB
(Rebecca Duskweaver)

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
SiliconeBouncies wrote:
Now that I have purchased a house I'm on the prowl for cool new things to fill it up with. I recently made it to Mooshu and I see the lady that sells housing items has a Bubbling Cauldron. This would be a fantastic addition to my house. Pretty much a centerpiece actually.

I purchased a Marleybone Mansion(30,000) and I need to know if this Bubbling Cauldron will fit inside the Circular areas(2nd and 3rd floor) of my new house. If it doesn't fit I don't want to purchase this item. It would be a major bummer for me but I would rather use the crowns for other things I may want.

Thank you
-SB
(Rebecca Duskweaver)

It is rather small and can be used inside or outside.
I have one in the spiral room on the lower floor in the big wizard city house.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009