Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Update for Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I love this new update :D I was walking around town trying all the new buttons I have and things like that. But, when I went to my friends page I saw that: I have no friends and I realized I see no one Is this supposed to happen? I already looked at the "Patch Notes Page" and I saw nothing that helped much.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i was excited about the update especiall about the Grimcaster Deck being fixed. Only problem is, I can't equip the Tower Shield spell that I learned from the ice school in ANY deck! :(

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have completed the penny [dont know last name] quests and the pet i got doesn't show up in my inventory help!

Survivor
May 28, 2008
I just read the patch notes for this morning's big update. Does anybody know what this is about:

Pet sheep can now be dyed. That's right...Pet Sheep!

Ok, so where are the sheep?

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
poptropican5 wrote:
I have completed the penny [dont know last name] quests and the pet i got doesn't show up in my inventory help!

what was the last quest did you talk to zeke after you deliver the letter to zeke?

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Does anyone know if the pets from Zeke are permanent or do they disappear after Valentina Heartsong disappears from the fountain area?

I bought a Cupig, need more crowns.

Also is Valentina Heartsong staying only for Valentine's day, if not for how long will she be near the fountain?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

I love the improvements, especially all the new and interesting Pets. But I have to ask a question that really puzzles me: Why is Zeke selling those "Tribute" Clothing which is only slightly better than what's sold on Unicorn Way, and not any of the Shops?

Oversight? Or way to draw Newbees into buy Crowns?

BTW, bought a Dream Ghoul for my Myth Wizard, and am saving my Gold to get my Death Wizard the new Leprechaun as well as that Elemental-like one for my Life Wizard. I'm still debating on if I should get a Lava Spider for my Fire Wizard or not....