Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Gear??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
I'm level 25 ice wizard and I need to increase my maximum health (I'm currently at 1780). I have Midsummer's Cowl (+120), Tunic of Severity (+118), Polar Shoes (+59), King's Arctic Dagger (+118), and Glittering Jewel (+118). Any suggestions on what to get and where to find it?

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Kassandra7 on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I'm level 25 ice wizard and I need to increase my maximum health (I'm currently at 1780). I have Midsummer's Cowl (+120), Tunic of Severity (+118), Polar Shoes (+59), King's Arctic Dagger (+118), and Glittering Jewel (+118). Any suggestions on what to get and where to find it?
You can always save your pennies and buy from the Bazaar ... just check the box marked Useable .... or go to Wal-Mart and buy a bundle... ( God Forbid save your self the trouble Don't buy the Dino Bundle seems they have for gotten to give love to the armor. ) Any other bundle out there is very good and goes with the severity of the game .... at your level that is....

P.S you won't start getting good armor till winter tusk....

Thanks For Reading