Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance. . . What a joke. . .

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
23
Kevin Deaththorn on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Myth has been since the grandmaster days and as I have always said, they are the most balanced school.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... Myth can get boosted attacks from storm enemies! Balance can't get attacks from enemies boosted!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
8
wizpvp101421 on Oct 7, 2012 wrote:
I think you just got defeated by a Balance in PvP. Fire? The most balanced school? You almost made me laugh. The most Balanced school WOULD be Balance because each school has a specialty. You must be joking. Fire.

-Gtafreak101
no school is balanced. simple as that. example storm best attack worse fizzle ( i should know) ice most base health worst atack life we all know love it but come on how many combat spell do you get

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
83
lucky2195 on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
no school is balanced. simple as that. example storm best attack worse fizzle ( i should know) ice most base health worst atack life we all know love it but come on how many combat spell do you get
Could you prove to me how Balance isn't balanced? With at least 3 good reasons?

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
101
Shannon Skybreaker on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello guys! I'm not here to argue so much on the fact if the Balance School is balanced or not, but more to what was said in the original post. One thing, I believe we all must understand is that different schools excel in different things. That's what makes the game so interesting. I believe that what matters the most in a school is not the balance of it, but more of how it fits in the big picture. Even if it is only a game, every school has its own purpose and place in it. Please do not underestimate the Balance School, for it may show you what true power it really holds.
~Shannon Skybreaker
Shannon, if I ever bump into you in the Spiral, I'll run with you any time.

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard, Pixie Realm

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
57
awesomepie957 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
lol rofl i love that post
"Fire" is the most Balanced school? Are you kiddin' me?

Balance is the most balanced school. Its called Balace for a reason.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
57
rainbowdashthe1st on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... Myth can get boosted attacks from storm enemies! Balance can't get attacks from enemies boosted!
Yes, they can.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
379
Stephen EarthMende... on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
Shannon, if I ever bump into you in the Spiral, I'll run with you any time.

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard, Pixie Realm
Haha, I shall be looking for you then. I'll be sure to remember your name!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
274
Crystaleyes234 on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
"Fire" is the most Balanced school? Are you kiddin' me?

Balance is the most balanced school. Its called Balace for a reason.
LOL...you know what is wrong with your sentence right? But did you notice that Fire is losing its DoT specialty?

Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
56
Every school has it's pros and cons. I am a level 66 balance and I have soloed most of the game. I am the one that people ask for help, I don't ask friends for help. Balance is a powerful school. I am proud to be balance. It also comes down to the person. No matter what school they might be if they don't use strategy and common sense in a battle, they will do poorly.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
88
Balance is the best in my personal opinion. But, at first your wizard is weak. Then if you take the time to figure out that it can be one of the most powerful schools because it is balanced out in every school. That is why you are confusing me when you say it unbalanced!