Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge Updates

1
AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following updates and changes have been made to Badges.

The player will now correctly receive the badge Aeronaut after riding all of Marleybone's balloons. Players who have already completed these tasks will automatically get the badge.

The Master of Death badge now requires the Infection & Strangle spells to complete the badge. Players who already have these badge, but not the spells, will not lose their badge.

The Master of Nature badge now requires the Entangle spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

The player will now correctly receive the badge Emerald Champion after completing all MooShu Quests. Players who have already completed these tasks will automatically get the badge.

The player will now correctly receive the badge Salamander Savior after completing Tomb of the Beguiler. Players who have already completed these tasks will automatically get the badge.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
131
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
939
Administrator
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
:( :x
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.


Relax, young Wizard, you may not understand how the 'Master of' badges work. You can only obtain the 'Master of' badge in your own school of focus. You cannot obtain 'Master of' badges for schools outside of your school of focus, so this has nothing to do with your Training Points.

Like it states, if you already have the badge, but have not trained those spells you will NOT lose the badge.


community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
118
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.


if its a spell for YOUR SCHOOL you DONT need training points to get it, its FREE.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
11
Wait a minute.... what is Entangle? It's Life? What does it do? I know Infection but I have no idea about Vaporize, Strangle and Entangle! Is it a new spell?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
11
Wait a minute.... what is Entangle? It's Life? What does it do? I know Infection but I have no idea about Vaporize, Strangle and Entangle! Is it a new spell?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
38
Gamma wrote:
The player will now correctly receive the badge Emerald Champion after completing all MooShu Quests. Players who have already completed these tasks will automatically get the badge.


how do I find out what quests I missed since i don't have this badge obviosly I missed something

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.


yup its a myth badge only srsly how did you not know this


Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
DarthNexus wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.


yup its a myth badge only srsly how did you not know this

Either your a kid or you got F's in everything grammur because your post made no sense.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
30
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.


yup its a myth badge only srsly how did you not know this

Either your a kid or you got F's in everything grammur because your post made no sense.


Coming from a guy that can't even spell grammar.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
SuperSonic1991 wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.


yup its a myth badge only srsly how did you not know this

Either your a kid or you got F's in everything grammur because your post made no sense.


Coming from a guy that can't even spell grammar.
i hoped someone would notice. Congrats :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
35
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.


Dude it doesn't cost training points. Don't spaz out.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
4
What about the Bookworm badge? I have done all the quests and I don't have it. I have been back to Kroktopia and tried to talk to Zan'ne again but no luck.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
kodiboy wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
The Master of Monsters badge now requires the Vaporize spell to complete the badge. Players who already have this badge, but not the spell, will not lose their badge.

:( :x

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should i need those 2 spells for my master of monsters bade?!

I am already lvl 50 and i used up my training points and i refuse to buy back my points for crowns so i can get those spells! KI Please PLEASE PLEASE dont make those spells requirments for the "Master of" badges.

(Hey Guys! Missed me? :D I am just editing my message, I am NOT renewing my sub. I know all you people who like me want to see me again. So I am going to all my posts (that are still up) and going to tell you that I am on a new site called Kongregate. My username is DrOctaganapus2. It is a picture with a red man in it. I am on almost every day so if you still want to contact me, just add me on Kon.)


Dude it doesn't cost training points. Don't spaz out.
Dont say spaz, that makes you look like a 5 year old. Also why in the world would you reply if i already got anwsers? :x

Defender
May 08, 2009
167
Nachy wrote:
Wait a minute.... what is Entangle? It's Life? What does it do? I know Infection but I have no idea about Vaporize, Strangle and Entangle! Is it a new spell?


Yes, they are new spells obtainable from a secret trainer in Wizard City.

Hint:Mindy Pixiecrown stares at her house all day...

Hero
May 02, 2009
787
Nachy wrote:
Wait a minute.... what is Entangle? It's Life? What does it do? I know Infection but I have no idea about Vaporize, Strangle and Entangle! Is it a new spell?


Vaporize, Strangle and Entangle are the life, death and myth dispells.

What the dispells do (in case you don't know) is that if someone casts a spell for that specific school, then the dispell will make that spell fizzle (i.e. Quench makes the next fire spell fizzle, Entangle makes next life spell fizzle, etc.), and it costs one pip to cast. Also, the dispells also take away the number of pips used to cast the spell (i.e. if the spell costed 3 pips to cast, then the person would lose those 3 pips, and if it was an X rank spell, then they would lose all pips. Nothing happens to the pips if the spell was a 0 rank spell).

I hope that clarified the dispells for you.

Seth ShadowCloud
Grand Fire/Storm
Former pvp Veteran
A good friend

Seth EmeraldFlame
Initiate Myth (lvl.14)
Former pvp Knight
A good friend

Seth GhostHaven
Initiate Death
A good friend

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
8
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
SuperSonic1991 wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

yup its a myth badge only srsly how did you not know this

Either your a kid or you got F's in everything grammur because your post made no sense.


Coming from a guy that can't even spell grammar.
i hoped someone would notice. Congrats :D


Half-credit only. He failed to notice that the first "your" should be "you're". :)

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
4
:? I already got ALL of the myth cards and even vaporize, and i am lvl 50, i dont see masters of monsters badge and i got every myth card.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
84
catsandkittens wrote:
:? I already got ALL of the myth cards and even vaporize, and i am lvl 50, i dont see masters of monsters badge and i got every myth card.
ever seen the secret trainers? I found two croaky and someone on colosus bulovard croaky is in digmoore station behind the mayor is a staircase to a bar. croakys in there. I forget where the on on colosus bulovard.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2777
from cateandkittens: I already got ALL of the myth cards and even vaporize, and i am lvl 50, i dont see masters of monsters badge and i got every myth card.

from glade8er: ever seen the secret trainers? I found two croaky and someone on colosus bulovard croaky is in digmoore station behind the mayor is a staircase to a bar. croakys in there. I forget where the on on colosus bulovard.

===================================================================

"The secret trainer on Collossus Blvd. is in a small house right near Mindy Pixiecorn.

There is also a secret trainer in Krokotopia. When you go to the Secret Shop, the Secret Trainer is standing on top of the building. He has all myth spells (all to do with healing minion, and other minion stuff).

Go to the Deck Shop in Krokotopia, and you will see two obelisks with a portal between them, next to the Deck Shop. The Secret Shop and Secret Trainer can be reached by going thru the portal that opens when the two obelisks are fully lit."

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
1
In the test realm me got aeronaut badge and when i logged on to the real relm, i had it, me also got Master of Balance, and Master of Life badges

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
1
I am a Level 50 Necromancer. I do not have my Master Of Death badge. And I don't think I am missing any death spells. I have:
Animate, pacify, death prism, infection, deathblade, dream shield, death trap, death shield, curse, dark sprite, empower, fient, steal health, plague, ghoul, strangle, beguile, banshee, sacrifice, doom&gloom, poison, vampire, skeletal pirate, wraith, and scarecrow.
What am I missing and why don't I have my badge? Or maybe it's a bug? Thanks!! ~ Amanda Rosecaster

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
939
ANM98 wrote:
I am a Level 50 Necromancer. I do not have my Master Of Death badge. And I don't think I am missing any death spells. I have:
Animate, pacify, death prism, infection, deathblade, dream shield, death trap, death shield, curse, dark sprite, empower, fient, steal health, plague, ghoul, strangle, beguile, banshee, sacrifice, doom&gloom, poison, vampire, skeletal pirate, wraith, and scarecrow.
What am I missing and why don't I have my badge? Or maybe it's a bug? Thanks!! ~ Amanda Rosecaster


Apparently, you didn't read this article closely enough. You need the new death dispell called Strangle, which is found with the secret trainer in Collosus Blvd.

1