Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anybody here?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I was on my low lvl wiz ya see, and i needed to do a dungen. when i got to the it i waited and waited but no one showed up :( I understand that wiz 101 has more then 1 million players but not one was there! I am asking does anyone else have this problem?!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jjkl wrote:
I was on my low lvl wiz ya see, and i needed to do a dungen. when i got to the it i waited and waited but no one showed up :( I understand that wiz 101 has more then 1 million players but not one was there! I am asking does anyone else have this problem?!

A couple of comments here...

Wizard 101 has more than 10 million players now.

What dungeon are you working on?

What realm are you in? If you are in a "Perfect" realm, you probably won't see many players around. Try switching to a "crowded" or "normal" realm to see more players. (Press "escape", click on tab at right side, top row, for realms. Pick a different realm.)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
jjkl wrote:
Try switching to different realms and areas, you should find someone to help you

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
You should just keep changing realms till you can find someone to help you.Thats what I did when i was in krokotopia. I hope you can find someone to help you with the dungeon.Good luck!

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008