Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ANGRY!!! :O

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Since KI made some lvl 45 and up clothing outfits for EVERYONE to wear is ticking me off! So i see a lvl 20 wearing the over-lord uniform, and i am like freaking out! They think they are soooo cool because they are wearing an originally lvl 45 outfit! I just so happened to work up to 45 to wear that stuff, yeah and THEY didnt do anything! They are not worthy of wearing that! They dont deserve it like i did!!!!! So they shouldnt be able to wear even a tiny bit of that stuff! Its like those stupid badges!!!!!

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Since KI made some lvl 45 and up clothing outfits for EVERYONE to wear is ticking me off! So i see a lvl 20 wearing the over-lord uniform, and i am like freaking out! They think they are soooo cool because they are wearing an originally lvl 45 outfit! I just so happened to work up to 45 to wear that stuff, yeah and THEY didnt do anything! They are not worthy of wearing that! They dont deserve it like i did!!!!! So they shouldnt be able to wear even a tiny bit of that stuff! Its like those stupid badges!!!!!

Unfortunately its all about the money. People will pay crowns/gold for it so they will sell it. Do I see you point, absolutely. As someone having multiple grandmasters who worked for everything, do I feel your pain, absolutely. Sadly these changes are the results of requests from the masses. For post like this one, there are probably over 200 players who are happy to have the option.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

For me, It's all about stats: did these lvl 20's have the good stats that go with the cool outfit?

I was torn about stitching my Malistaire stats to the Guardian cloak ... they both look so great! Wings won in the end! ;)