Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A bit of thanks....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I would like to thank all those players who help the new people out. I'm not new and I help the new people out. I'm glad I'm not alone. There are others out there who are really nice.

I'm thinking it is nice to concentrate on those nice people verses the ones who can be mean and rude. So, to all my fellow nice not so new people out there....thank you for helping out the newbies.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Nice post! Thanks. And I agree, thanks to all the folks who make playing the game fun! As for the others...you know who you are...how about you go play some other game?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I agree, nice post for those who help out others and enhance the experience of the game for all. There are too many others who get too many posts about their less than stellar behavior and treatment of others. Here's to helpful and generous ones of W101.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
i totaly agree!! wen i was a..well "noob" i would try to get winged people as my friend and they would just sit there and other times id ask for help and theyd say "no" now im magus and i TRY to get noobs as my friends and ill help any1 that needs it

William LifeBringer level 36 magus theurgist