Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
hi i was wondering when do you get to learn a third school and what level?
because i want to become life really soon

Defender
May 15, 2009
You don't 'learn another school'; you have a possible 17 (or 18 w/GH?) training points to use across all of the other schools.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I think its 17 trainers, unless you get one for level 50, with Grizzlehiem

it take 9 points to learn all available spells in the secondary and or tertiary schools

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Once you've trained through a second school (using your training points), then you can train at a third school.
But, keep in mind, you WILL need training points.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ok then Miss Nat i will be learning my 3rd school soon because the last card i have left in my secondary school which is fire and that cards name is helephant so thanks to all who posted :-)

Survivor
May 08, 2009
The best Ive found is to use your 2 schools completely and with the remaining 8 training points in the fairgrounds of wizard city get the anti-sheilds for each school. I am a master pyromancer with storm as a secondary although I mostly use just fire). With my anti shealds and using my primary schools I find I can do aproxamatelt 17,000 damage before standing the chance of being defeated because i have a good defence.