Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
hi i was wondering when do you get to learn a third school and what level?
because i want to become life really soon

Defender
May 15, 2009
You don't 'learn another school'; you have a possible 17 (or 18 w/GH?) training points to use across all of the other schools.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I think its 17 trainers, unless you get one for level 50, with Grizzlehiem

it take 9 points to learn all available spells in the secondary and or tertiary schools

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Once you've trained through a second school (using your training points), then you can train at a third school.
But, keep in mind, you WILL need training points.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ok then Miss Nat i will be learning my 3rd school soon because the last card i have left in my secondary school which is fire and that cards name is helephant so thanks to all who posted :-)

Survivor
May 08, 2009
The best Ive found is to use your 2 schools completely and with the remaining 8 training points in the fairgrounds of wizard city get the anti-sheilds for each school. I am a master pyromancer with storm as a secondary although I mostly use just fire). With my anti shealds and using my primary schools I find I can do aproxamatelt 17,000 damage before standing the chance of being defeated because i have a good defence.