Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 questions

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Okay guys I got some questions for y'all

1) Is life a good secondary for storm?

On my new storm wizard, I thought life would be a good school because Storm has no healing, so I thought, strong spells + heals = :) She's only lvl 6 and she only knows leprechaun (from the life school). Is there a better secondary for her?

2) What wizard should I make after my storm wiz has reached at least magus?

I already have my death wizard (Natalie Moonblade) and as said above my storm. What should my third wizard be?

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:

On my new storm wizard, I thought life would be a good school because Storm has no healing, so I thought, strong spells + heals = :-) She's only lvl 6 and she only knows leprechaun (from the life school). Is there a better secondary for her?

I already have my death wizard (Natalie Moonblade) and as said above my storm. What should my third wizard be?

Absolutely make Life your second school and take it up to Satyr, I don't recommend going past Satyr on it as you already will have much more powerful spells that will cost you a lot less pips than what Centaur would. I am on my second Storm Wizard and found on my first that having Life as a second was so very necessary because of the low health. If you intend to solo this game at all you absolutely NEED Life as your second with that...otherwise you will be really wishing you had a Life friend around all the time...and that is almost never something you can count on. When you get up high enough to take a third school, and after you have gotten Satyr, I recommend starting on Death and taking it up to feint....this will make your already powerful spells even more so...plus it's really fun to play around with it and see how hard you can hit things...lol. Also, if you don't already know, make sure you get Elemental Blades and Elemental Traps from the Balance Tree in Krokotopia, those will make your spells even stronger as well :-D

As for another wizard; it's really what interests you the most, but I personally recommend Ice. After having Storm it's a real switch cause then you have such an obnoxiously high amount of health. And also, I don't care what anyone says; Ice can be very strong, you just have to have patience and know how to set it up right. I can get my higher level spells(colossus and frost giant) to do just about as much damage as a decently set-up Storm spell of the same level. And with my Ice I also took Life up to Satyr(so I could heal others as well as myself...Ice also makes a good support wizard at times) and Death to Feint.

Usually the best secondary schools are death to Feint, or Life to Satry, or Ice to Tower shield. All of those make for great support for anything else you want to use as your main school.

Delver
May 04, 2009

This is just what works for me. Not sure what you would want to do.

I have a Storm with Death as second. I find this combination awesome.

My favorite character is Life with Storm as second. I like being able to heal myself and others too. And I find Storm powerful (when it doesn't fizzle).

My third character is Myth with Life as second. Again, I find Myth powerful, but I still like the healing part of Life.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:

On my new storm wizard, I thought life would be a good school because Storm has no healing, so I thought, strong spells + heals = :) She's only lvl 6 and she only knows leprechaun (from the life school). Is there a better secondary for her?

Yes, life is a very good secondary for storm. With all my wizards i do life just to have back up. If you make a life wiz, the best secondary would be death or ice. For tower shield or feint for your centaur.