Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Commons

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
Bring back the celestial sword
0 1062
Waterworks gear- not worth it!
6 7214
Have A Drink in Spiral
2 3226
11 8671
I would like to thank KingsIsle
7 4939
Your most coveted badge?
13 12561
Looks like helm of sepremecy
1 1490
can't get the lost pages quest
0 1210
bundles
1 1728
Pre-paid game cards
3 2413
Soaring Heart Wings mount?
3 4024
Lost Pages Event
1 1626
What is your favorite school
16 11446
5 3649
3 4139
I just had some epic luck
2 2366
A brilliant way to solo boss fights
2 2269
KIFreeGames Question
2 3260
Power leveling?
3 9856
It's Friday the 13th...
11 7103
Mutate Treasure Cards
9 10659
Again, I see what you did there KI
0 1157
0 1308
Valentina's Items
0 1246
Do I play Wizard101 too much???
10 5942
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic