Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

P101 Easter Egg!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
Okay, if anyone here has played Pirate101 (I have a max Bucc, I might add ), then you'll obviously be aware of the tutorial helpers Boochbeard and Gandry. While in Pirate we never really see them after the tutorial, you DO see Gandry in Wizard101 - in Polaris! You can spot him sipping from a mug in a tavern, next to the Polaris furniture vendor in Walruskberg. He's probably not been spotted much because he's right next to the entrance once you're in the tavern. The cool thing? Boochbeard's hat is seen on the table, as well. Odds are, he's off gallivanting and pestering the bartenders for Yum. I thought this was the coolest thing, and thought I'd share! Keep cool little things like these coming, KI!

Quinn Winter 109
Quinn Ashheart 76
Quinn Skyheart 10
Quinn Frogheart 7

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012

I've never played Pirate101 for more than 20 minutes, but that's awesome! I hope KingsIsle does more easter eggs like this.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I've seen it! I'll give KI 10 points for being sneaky... :P

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Boochbeard also shows up in Mirage - the Thieves Den. the Den is full of characters from all over the spiral and Booch is there too chatting it up with a Mooshoo horse at the bar. You can hear him talking about his adventures when you get close to him.