Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2020
Polaris: I have played Kataba Iceblock three times and I get to Rise of the Titan Quest, Do the Instance where I defeat Ygor and Ivan runs into the Titan Pod, but every time I follow him into the Titan Pod to finish Rise of the Titan by talking to Ivan and Captain Winter, the game takes me back to Walruskburg, World Gate. Then it makes me do it all over again, with same result. My current quest is Rise of Titan, Talk to Ivan, but I can’t get to him. For some reason I can’t talk to Ivan or Captain Winter to finish the quest? Am I missing something or is there a glitch?

Answer: I kept playing and figured it out. When I fought Ygor I had to use Potions, which after I defeated Ygor automatically sent me to the World Gate when I exited the quest.

How I overcame this: After defeating Ygor, I "Marked my Location," so when I was sent to the World Gate, I could port back to Ygor's Lab and then exit to Titan Pod to find Ivan and Captain Winter.

Suggestion to anyone who has to flee, use a potion and return to a battle. Mark your location before leaving that room to go to the next one, so you don't have to play the entire quest again.