Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in the Arcanum

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
I looked through the other postings and couldn't find another post about this. If there's another one I'm sorry. I hope I'm not alone in this, but I like the challenge in crafting. I couldn't believe how easy it was to receive the champion crafting badge. I hope this isn't a new thing that's going to happen in the future.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Chelseawhisper on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
I looked through the other postings and couldn't find another post about this. If there's another one I'm sorry. I hope I'm not alone in this, but I like the challenge in crafting. I couldn't believe how easy it was to receive the champion crafting badge. I hope this isn't a new thing that's going to happen in the future.
Yeah it was a little easier quest wise. However, take into consideration that there often certain THINGS that are harder to craft. The quest doesn't necessarily need to be harder. For example, if you could find me a bunch of Turquoise and a few other things that would be great, because I need it for Loremaster and the Ice spell and also I need the stuff for the Arcanum Scholar statues!