Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

winning on first round

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 08, 2010
you will probably think i am complaining but i hate it when teams win on the first round and we dont even get a chance to win. this has happened to me 5 times now and it is really annoying. every time i have also lost 20 or more points on it. anyone else have anything to say about it?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Garrett15141 wrote:
you will probably think i am complaining but i hate it when teams win on the first round and we dont even get a chance to win. this has happened to me 5 times now and it is really annoying. every time i have also lost 20 or more points on it. anyone else have anything to say about it?
Pvp is inbalanced. Maybe in the future it will be fixed but don't bother complaining. It isn't going to help because I have tried.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
bravevline wrote:
Garrett15141 wrote:
Pvp is inbalanced. Maybe in the future it will be fixed but don't bother complaining. It isn't going to help because I have tried.

Ya i will probably just stick to 3v3 and under for now on

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Garrett15141 wrote:

Ya i will probably just stick to 3v3 and under for now on

Stick with 1v1. It's the only PvP you can play where you have total control over the outcome.

I do love 4v4 practice though. The arguing, ranting and taunting is more entertaining than the actual match.