Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why don't myth and Ice have their own heals by now

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
New Spell:
Name: Valiant Defense
Cost: 7 Pips, 1 Shadow Pip
Type: Spell Quest only
Level: 101 - 110

Animation: A white or blue Pegasus comes down from the sky, and casts a spell on your entire team. Then he turns and casts a spell on the entire enemy team, and rams an enemy.

Effect: The Pegasus casts a -45% shield ward on all your team, and a 150 + 450 over 3 rounds on the caster's team. When the Pegasus turns, he casts a -10% negative charm on the entire enemy team. The enemy the caster chose will then be rammed by the Pegasus for 800 damage.

New Spell:
Name: Ancient Fountain
Cost: 5 - 6 Pips
Type: Spell Quest only
Level: 60 - 85

Animation: An ancient-looking fountain appears, a grail with water floats to the caster and is healed.

Effect: +700 if casted on , , or . +1000 if casted on , , or . +850 if casted on .

The reasoning for this is that Storm, Fire and Death are associated with chaos, and Ice, Myth, and Life are, at least calmer. Balance has a little of both therefore, in the middle.

Are these spells ok?

Oh, and if the costs says between X - X, as well as the levels, it means I'm not sure at what level it should be obtained.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
My exalted myth wizard does have a heal source when he does pvp. I summon a Golem minion for 0 pips, then do a Siphon Health on the minion. If I manage to do a critical, then I will get 1104 health back for just one pip. However, this only works if the minion is still alive when I do Siphon Health. The minion might not be alive if I am second in the battle, so I usually do it if i go first.