Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unreasonable warning?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I was in a pvp match and this guy was like "no healing" i asked and he said its hardcore. But my second school was life so i did heal then he reported me and i got a warning. Mr. Lincon(sorry i spelled it wrong) why am a getting a warning for no reason?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I was in a pvp match and this guy was like "no healing" i asked and he said its hardcore. But my second school was life so i did heal then he reported me and i got a warning. Mr. Lincon(sorry i spelled it wrong) why am a getting a warning for no reason?

well Mr.Lincoln might not know why. that guy though will probably be banned for false report. that guy is just bossing you or others around. people who read this don't listen to them and/or say your not the boss of me so that means i can heal whenever I want. if you do try that do it so you don't sound like a snob :? . now if it was a rule in the match then he had the right to report you. but that is not a rule in Player versus Player. besides that guy was just to lazy to cast a doom and gloom spell and cripple healing and make it no healing until Bale frost or something is put up. so pretty much that guy is going to be banned for SURE. if he is he will probably be like and i will probably be like from laughing at the fact he didn't even have a reason for reporting except for''they healed even though they were not supposed too''. (false report reason.) hope that helps! :)

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
he was just wanting to try to make is easy for them to fight you didnt do anything wrong and your ok he was just mad he was not going to get to win and got mad sometimes you just have to over look the things some young wizards do

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
A person who is reported will always get notification of a report being filed.

Just because you receive that notification does not mean it is valid or a "warning". You will not be able to really identify who reported you either.
I am guessing that the person you battled in pvp used the warning system as some sort of intimidation, which would be abuse of the warning system.

I do hope that King's Isle reviews the report and warns the person abusing it.

The current report system has it's weaknesses due to lack of staffing, and some people use it as a bully tool or even as a gang measure to harass other players.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I've had an opponent report me to try to intimidate me. The same guy said he was going to hack my account.

My response: "That would be a neat trick."

He lost the duel and nothing came of either threat.