Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I was in a 2v2 match and these are the ranks and levels:
My Team
I am a level 5 storm rank 548
My friend is level 5 myth rank 548
Their Team
Level 10 balance rank 600
Level 5 fire rank 516
I'm not saying I'm upset or anything, but I just think that the matches should be a little closer in levels and ranks.
Thanks,
Jacob Ashsword Level 10 fire Warlord
Aaron Ashbreath Level 100 storm
Jacob Level 5 Storm Corporal

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
If you want the matches to be fair, then you should create your own matches with optional level-ranges!

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
That right there is called puppeting. Thankfully it is not as common now because the matching system is LESS broken than it was before, but it is still broken.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
Your a corporal at level 5 what you complaining about? Just asking, I don't like pvp or participate in it because I have better things to do with my time like quest!

Fallon1127

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Fallon1127 on May 10, 2015 wrote:
Your a corporal at level 5 what you complaining about? Just asking, I don't like pvp or participate in it because I have better things to do with my time like quest!

Fallon1127
Being a Corporal at level 5 doesn't change the fact that one should not be matched with people twice their level, which is what the OP is complaining about. Please use your common sense.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
Like I said I'm fine I already have a fire warlord level 10, but I've been the person way better and people rage. I just want it to be fair.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I don't think you should get too upset about a 5 level difference a less than a hundred PvP rank difference. I honestly wouldn't say that is puppet but I guess in the battle you explained the match up was a little messed up. I think that there should be a 40 or 50 level difference limit. Yeah, that still counts as puppet ( I would say a 30 level difference is crossing the line ) but we need to compromise. Kingsile won't just automatically make a 5 level difference limit. There needs to be enough space for PvP to be a success for them. With a smaller range people will start to lose interest. I hope this helped!
- Gabrielle Silversword