Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure bolts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I left many months ago from Wizard101 because of the chain stunning and treasure bolting. That is 3 accounts this company no longer received money for. I decided to come back for a month and while chain stunning is not as bad(they still do it with earthquake) the treasure bolting has gotten out of hands. Dozens of my friends left(almost all paying customers and adults) because the treasure bolting was not stopped. In around 75% of all my matches including against level 10s give or take everyone is treasure bolting. This company has lost dozens of players for this and when my month subscription is up they will lose 3 more unless they fix the problem.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
what do you think they should do? Can't remove bolts with out taking out spells from other schools at the same level or almost same power.

Now what could be done is simple make a option to use T-cards or not to use them in the arena,that way people will only be able to use the school spells that they picked.

that way no one can complain about what spells are being used in the arena,because they will only be from your own school and no T-cards.

think that will work?

Michael RedBlood
GrandMaster Death

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
picantel wrote:
I left many months ago from Wizard101 because of the chain stunning and treasure bolting. That is 3 accounts this company no longer received money for. I decided to come back for a month and while chain stunning is not as bad(they still do it with earthquake) the treasure bolting has gotten out of hands. Dozens of my friends left(almost all paying customers and adults) because the treasure bolting was not stopped. In around 75% of all my matches including against level 10s give or take everyone is treasure bolting. This company has lost dozens of players for this and when my month subscription is up they will lose 3 more unless they fix the problem.

Funny, considering theres been an increase in membership, not a decline...I think you're doing a bit of over-exaggeration there.

PVP is still going strong. And the numbers of complainers is the same, as well as there's more PVP players then ever despite the whiners about treasure cards, bolts, shields, etc...

In fact, so much of a decrease that they've opend PVP arenas in other worlds...Now when you log into PVP in WC, it'll tell you you're playing in Krokatopia, Marleybone, and Dragonsphyre...Even heard a few players say that their PVP was hosted in Mooshu a few times...

Doesn't sound like KI is losing members, but gaining them enough to redirect PVP to host realms in other worlds to create internet space for that PVP play... 8)

And since that means those playing PVP are 'paying customers', either through subscriptions or paying for crowns to PVP? Doesn't sound like KI is losing money one iota, now does it?

ROTFLMAOL!

In the future? If you're going to complain about something? Please don't exaggerate the circumstances. It only paints you as an alarmist (or liar at worse), which instead makes players listen to what you have to say less, then what you were hoping for.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Life begins at 40, and PvP begins at 50. Anything before that is just a joke.

And guess what? The problem goes away. Same with level differences (mostly).

Besides, watching a bunch of people use one-pip wand attacks isn't PvP. It's a train wreck, and a boring one at that.