Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Commander gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I have been wondering for a long time why getting to warlord/commander wasn't as exciting anymore after waterworks gear came out. Then it hit me! They're not as good anymore sure they have good resist but everything else stinks now without block and critical chance. So i'm hoping KI will make more commander gear next update it would be awesome. :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
cheese03161999 wrote:
I have been wondering for a long time why getting to warlord/commander wasn't as exciting anymore after waterworks gear came out. Then it hit me! They're not as good anymore sure they have good resist but everything else stinks now without block and critical chance. So i'm hoping KI will make more commander gear next update it would be awesome. :)

I think it would probably be warlord gear, not commander. Although stun resist would be super useful especially against Myth's Medusa & new DoT spell.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
they would need to make a level cap for it, we can't have level 10s running around with warlord appropriate stats, (40% damage, 50% resist, 15% accuracy, 60 critical and 40 critical block.)