Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Speech for Everyone

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
What is it you are looking for? Your "trying" to get to Warlord. But you go UP against warlords and your still a private. They have full Warlord gear and they knock you out. You get angry. But remember, getting to Warlord isn't going to be as easy as pressing "any" key to start the Wizard101 game.

Still, its probably going to be hurtful. I'm fighting for privates against privates instead of Warlords against Warlords. Privates shouldn't go up against Captain-Warlords. Privates should go against privates and Captains-Warlords should go up against Captains-Warlords. Whats the point of PVPing if your going to lose it all because you fight against Warlords. WARLORDS. Its not the Warlords fault though. Its the PVP matchmaking system' fault. There is absolutely NO point in pvping if your going to go up against someone not your size. Its like Strong VS Colossal. But I know that Wizard101 staff want more people to show up thats why theyre making up privates against warlords. THATS why they aren't allowing for ranks to go up against ranks. But they WOULD be getting more people if there was a Private against Private policy. Everyone deserves a chance and more people would join PVP if it were that way. PVP would be as popular again. It would #makepvpgreatagain.

The point is is that when Privates go up against Warlords people will quit. It would be balanced.

THANKS FOR READING

Devin Skullstone lvl 75 balance wizard

Survivor
Jun 24, 2015
The way PvP matches you is that your opponent must be either:

• Lower level + Higher rank or
  • Higher level + Lower rank

This is quite fair. It's not really unfair whatsoever, since a skilled PvP player will get a higher level player as a challenge.

I myself do Level50 PvP but I started with Level30, because it's the "safer" option. If you start PvPing at Level60-70 or so and you lack PvP knowledge, you will have a hard time ranking up since you'll be facing Grandmaster Overlords (Rank 1000+). Especially if you're not Storm (the bolt spammers who kill with crit).

I suggest start at a lower level.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
LifeyLeafy on Jun 13, 2016 wrote:

This is quite fair. It's not really unfair whatsoever, since a skilled PvP player will get a higher level player as a challenge.

I myself do Level50 PvP but I started with Level30, because it's the "safer" option. If you start PvPing at Level60-70 or so and you lack PvP knowledge, you will have a hard time ranking up since you'll be facing Grandmaster Overlords (Rank 1000+). Especially if you're not Storm (the bolt spammers who kill with crit).

unfair still. Warlord lvl 50 have 50 resistance all schools and 80 damage for their school.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
its also smart that they make warlords go first against privates. Lost 400 ranking because i keep getting matched against warlords. after I worked so hard

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
reason why I want make pvp world :)

everybody battle be harder under how high level & your rank

if are: Privateer/Corporal/Sergeant/Veteran (cheat boss: under what level on how strong is your rank)

Privateer/Corporal/Sergeant/Veteran (lowers)

Knight/Captain/Commander/Warlord (higher)

over +900 or above more then +1000 or overlord (Immunity or Immunity cheat Boss)

mine pvp world going allot stage :)

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
LifeyLeafy on Jun 13, 2016 wrote:

you obviously never pvped before at lvl 70 because I played this game without knowing what im doing. Im doing this for fun and even though nobody cares about starting at a lower lvl it should be fair for all lvls. No offense but that post really got on my nerves for everyone who played this game without knowing anything because I don't like spoilers unlike you

Survivor
Jun 24, 2015
DevinSkullStone on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
you obviously never pvped before at lvl 70 because I played this game without knowing what im doing. Im doing this for fun and even though nobody cares about starting at a lower lvl it should be fair for all lvls. No offense but that post really got on my nerves for everyone who played this game without knowing anything because I don't like spoilers unlike you
Excuse me? I PvP every single day on a level 68, and yes, it is fair. I win almost every match. You just have to improve your skill. Either that, or play at a lower (a.k.a easier) level. ;)

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
LifeyLeafy on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
Excuse me? I PvP every single day on a level 68, and yes, it is fair. I win almost every match. You just have to improve your skill. Either that, or play at a lower (a.k.a easier) level. ;)
ack i must keep going up against warlords who i am 10 lvls higher than but still unfair. ugh.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Ok for starters, I started back towards the end of the beta and pvp back then was most enjoyable. The only thing that ruined it was pet maycast as in enfeeble vengence infailble but i had no problem going to warlord in any age, all of my characters are warlord in every age including this one you just have to get the right understanding in what to do in pvp. Playing off your opponets mistakes is one, Watch youtube videos on a specific school class and try and see if it works for you. I taught my self since i was warlord before ages i just practiced and practiced. My grand balance didnt even have the right gear. Just start low level and work your way up when you feel you're ready.