Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spamming rejoin in practice pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2014
So we all don't get along that is fine but, some people take it to the point they won't let you PvP. I've had people who are not fond of me and join on the other team then they flee and rejoin over and over and over before the timer ends. All this spamming won't let my team and I fight anything else instead, we are forced to fight one another which gets boring at some point. Level cap does not work seeing as how they are the same level. Could their be some way to fix this? Ideas?
??

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Katkatkat427 on Nov 19, 2018 wrote:
So we all don't get along that is fine but, some people take it to the point they won't let you PvP. I've had people who are not fond of me and join on the other team then they flee and rejoin over and over and over before the timer ends. All this spamming won't let my team and I fight anything else instead, we are forced to fight one another which gets boring at some point. Level cap does not work seeing as how they are the same level. Could their be some way to fix this? Ideas?
??
Maybe they're afraid of you?