Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spamming in pvp- This needs to stop.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
So once again I was pvping on my level 16 ice commander, and me and my life level 13 friend get a match. We got level 30 magus, which we could take.
Until we realized we could do anything.
So this guy is a death, and is very rude and throws rude comments at us calling us noobs and epic fails. We just ignore it, but then the balance kicks in. He starts using the -45% accuracy over and over, so we pretty much passed the whole game. We sat and watched as the death used bone dragon to and such on us and we lost 22 points, because I was commander.
Seriously?
What do you guys expect us to do? Please fix this kingsile, because what is the point of pvp if we just sit there and die? This is extremely unfair to us, because we can't do anything the whole game. If this does not stop then I'm done with wizard101. I'm sick of all the puppets, spamming, etc in the arena. I know you guys are trying to fix this, but this is just getting ridiculous at this point.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Destiny StarBlosso... on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
So once again I was pvping on my level 16 ice commander, and me and my life level 13 friend get a match. We got level 30 magus, which we could take.
Until we realized we could do anything.
So this guy is a death, and is very rude and throws rude comments at us calling us noobs and epic fails. We just ignore it, but then the balance kicks in. He starts using the -45% accuracy over and over, so we pretty much passed the whole game. We sat and watched as the death used bone dragon to and such on us and we lost 22 points, because I was commander.
Seriously?
What do you guys expect us to do? Please fix this kingsile, because what is the point of pvp if we just sit there and die? This is extremely unfair to us, because we can't do anything the whole game. If this does not stop then I'm done with wizard101. I'm sick of all the puppets, spamming, etc in the arena. I know you guys are trying to fix this, but this is just getting ridiculous at this point.
this is the hardest pvp to win especially if your going second escp in a 2v2/4v4

yes it's a cheap way to win and the chance of winning a team setup like this is Nil

I was on a team that triple smoked while one storm powered up long as we went first there was nothing they could do. That backfires when you face a team that does the same thing LOL... TC -45 smoke stacked with double -40 smoke.

This might be different now since pets have 5 talents now and there are so many may cast's

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Solution = If he spam weakness spam cleanse. O o who ever think of that.