Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Richard Skull boost pvp.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
Greeting,

Why did richard skull Boosted all PvP ranking.

Why does KI does not do anything about?

Is rank Boosting is legal?

Help me put please.

He is lvl 7 577 win vs 0 lost 5975 current rank.

Thank you

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
SamuelSpirit on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
Greeting,

Why did richard skull Boosted all PvP ranking.

Why does KI does not do anything about?

Is rank Boosting is legal?

Help me put please.

He is lvl 7 577 win vs 0 lost 5975 current rank.

Thank you
think just boosting because to hard to rank up in a 2v2 and 1v1 because they don't want lose rank and most people clean rank with less lost but would done it for mine self but not a cheater but only do it because seem fair for them even not fair for others so, would ignore it because they get trouble for there self in a future but wouldn't worry about them let them to do there thing because don't want make them mad because most people are protected because lay a salt on them and there bodyguard possible report no good reason for as salt word that you make and go crazy with it sometime like a super saiyan.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
KI can't do anything about it there are thousands of richard skulls. The only thing to do is for KI to announce that if you find someone thats on the leaderboard that boosts, report them so they can get the right account, then ban them, resetting thier ranking(or trophies i call them) and then reset the leaderboard

Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
JustinFrostHunter on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
think just boosting because to hard to rank up in a 2v2 and 1v1 because they don't want lose rank and most people clean rank with less lost but would done it for mine self but not a cheater but only do it because seem fair for them even not fair for others so, would ignore it because they get trouble for there self in a future but wouldn't worry about them let them to do there thing because don't want make them mad because most people are protected because lay a salt on them and there bodyguard possible report no good reason for as salt word that you make and go crazy with it sometime like a super saiyan.
Your post is very incoherent. But from what i could understand, you said that whoever "boosts" would be in trouble later on. If that's the case you're wrong. There is no rule that says "boosting" isn't allowed. So no, no one will be in trouble for doing it.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
WizardryMastery on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
Your post is very incoherent. But from what i could understand, you said that whoever "boosts" would be in trouble later on. If that's the case you're wrong. There is no rule that says "boosting" isn't allowed. So no, no one will be in trouble for doing it.
unless they admit then won't get in into trouble but maybe get warning for cheating and cheating not of big of deal and people raging pvp make dirty move in pvp make possible to win do think that also cheating to you for spamming same spell again and again?

second question

reason make reshuffle limit +1 kept them from making long match and second most people max reshuffle because remove bad draw from beginning of match, have you ever get sick of having good and useful spell but put all the way in the back of your deck and annoying because discard everything!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Boosting is ridiculous, but it breaks no actual rules. You are allowed to face yourself (or anyone else!) and lose intentionally. That's all the boosters are doing - entering queues where they know they will be matched against their alternate characters and either losing on purpose or entering on the losing player/team without a deck equipped which is an automatic loss.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
This what ki said about richard skull boosting.

[Incident: 160815-000636]‏

"Hello,

We are aware of this concern and are currently considering the effects of boosting.

At this time, we can neither confirm nor deny any further information regarding boosting. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns."