Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Removed topic*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Okay first thigs first myths speacialty IS to use MINIONS.

You can't be complaining that they used their specialty and besisdes EVERY school has a minion like fire has a fire elemental storm has some kind of elemental life has a sprite death has.... animate in shorter terms.

And minions don't have a ton of life so you could've just killed it or summoned your minion because all schools (as far as i know) have a minion.
So stop your complaining about things that there is nothing to complain about

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
When someone summons a minion, kill it right away unless you can kill them in one or two turns. This is what good duelers do.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
so all schools have things they can do and all schools have minions some minions do a lot of things and some minions don't do any thing. But myth has minion that can heal ok blah blah blah but death has a spell where they can take over your minion so it could be your luck if you take over the minion and it does a healing spell (only for death students) and if the minion a problem then kill it BOOM! that easy if it was me i would use scarecrow (death school only)

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Well,
If i am not mistaken the minion you are talking about is one Myth people get at level 18. Stop right there, that means this minion does not even have access to rank 4 spells. This minion healed him with a Sprite. Even if there is a more powerful Cyclops minion (I kinda stopped doind PVE with my Myth so I don't know if there is one) Why wasn't it killed asap? Yes minions give a big advantage in PVP, but if you really want to take away Minions from Myth why not take away heal cards from life, or shields from Ice, massive damage cards from Storm.
I personally have to fight Maguses on a regular basis (I am only level 18) the only way I can stay close to Warlord is with my minion (I don't use treasures, I make a pint of not using treasures.)
All I am trying to say is that if I were to complain and demand a recall of everything i lost to (cheap things mainly) we would not have a great many spells that most people depend upon for their own respective stratigies.

Thanks for reading my long post and I sepathize with you IamLezul.
Valdus Titanfist 48 Ice Private
Valerian Titanfist 18 Myth Warlord (For the time being)
Valkoor Titanfist 11 Death Private.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
TheFiendishFiend wrote:
Well,
If i am not mistaken the minion you are talking about is one Myth people get at level 18. Stop right there, that means this minion does not even have access to rank 4 spells. This minion healed him with a Sprite. Even if there is a more powerful Cyclops minion (I kinda stopped doind PVE with my Myth so I don't know if there is one) Why wasn't it killed asap? Yes minions give a big advantage in PVP, but if you really want to take away Minions from Myth why not take away heal cards from life, or shields from Ice, massive damage cards from Storm.
I personally have to fight Maguses on a regular basis (I am only level 18) the only way I can stay close to Warlord is with my minion (I don't use treasures, I make a pint of not using treasures.)
All I am trying to say is that if I were to complain and demand a recall of everything i lost to (cheap things mainly) we would not have a great many spells that most people depend upon for their own respective stratigies.

Thanks for reading my long post and I sepathize with you IamLezul.
Valdus Titanfist 48 Ice Private
Valerian Titanfist 18 Myth Warlord (For the time being)
Valkoor Titanfist 11 Death Private.

I dont want to take myth minons away from myth, but how come they can heal??? Thats the life minon's job!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
If Myth isn't allowed to heal, then why is Life allowed to attack. The Myth minion gets his heals normally, I did nothing cheap to earn it. He doesn't even heal me half the time when I want him to. Yes it would be cheap if one could command a minion, but they are dumb computer programs, I only use him because he provides an extra set of attacks, and I can buff him; his healing ability is not the reason I use him, he's an incompetent healer. The incident that you discribed is a burst of intelligence that he's never displayed for me. Still though he's my buddy and isn't cheap in P.V.P.

ps: without the minion, the only thing Myth is good at in pvp is Earthquake...but that's a whole other discussion.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
GROW UP!!!!!!! it is a game how about you make a myth account and beat other people i am myth myth is not that powerful you have to lay down so much blades and traps it is not fair!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
Eveyone speaking here is correct. Why hate myth for what it was made to do? thisis like you balance hating post(i'm in there too on pg3 :) ) for that one follow the link at bottom.

But really, eliminating our minions is like saying: "oh, fire can't DoT because it kills us when they are dead" or "oh, storm should onlyget high damage if the accuracy goes down every spell".

Again if you want to complan, talk to the player moderators.(see link's referance)

thats my opinion.

Thx a lot!
Talon Shadowforge Lvl 47 myth master
Beta tester(Beta tested as valdius ??? ~lvl 40 fire)

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/11984.ftl

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I have thought in my mind that is the only reason myth students have minions is that they cant recover from damage that was done to them...TOTALLY UNFAIR WHAT ABOUT FIRE,ICE,STORM,AND DEATH SCHOOLS its just as hard for us to recover as well beacause we only have a fairy unless your lvl 16 and has life as a secondary school. Plus you dont get an ice minion until ur lvl 50 or somthing like that. ALL MINIONS SHOULD BE BANNED OR GIVIN TO ALL STUDENTS!

~Morgan RoseHeart lvl 13 ice school~

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Jike124 wrote:
They are completely fair. Myth spells are not that powerful.

hey, hey, hey HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! myth is not weak, in fact myth is really strong so before you go around criticizing (dont no how to spell it) other schools, think about what you say

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
2cool4u928 wrote:
ok i have a question...i know i will sound like a noob but...how come when either minotaur or orthrus are in play...the blades work for both attacks, but the shields only work for one?

cause the card itself is 1 attack outgoing (blades), incoming it is split into 2 so it uses 2 traps/shields

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
bdawg99 wrote:
Give me a break.I have been seeing lately people only complain because they lose.Every thing kingsilse gives in the gme are fair earthquake, towering shield, wild bolt, weakness. Them are the tiniest details I could think of and now people wont stop with,"Wild bolt is to over powered.Earthquake is very unfair".That is childness complaining, come on a cyclops minion. Just kill it . It doesnt take Sherlock Holmes to add 2 and 2.
exactly everything is fair if you think not then be a myth sheesh :?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
srsly i am a myth too stop complaining because you lose to a myth geez are you guys that are playing jelous of myth than make a myth!

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I am a level 48 Myth and I remember back on my very first wizard Life, He lost three fights in a row and I have not went back into PVP, I am for the best man winning, but in this Game, the game controlls who wins and who loses. If you dont know where i am comming from answer me this, Who Makes you Fizz? Who does not give you the cards you need when you need them From your deck?
The game design is where a fight must take place, and a suddden kill is not acceptable. How many times i have had the Killing Hit only to have it Fizz and the opponents place a weakness or sheild themself. The game controlls these things it is not a randon occurance. These things were made to happen to make the game more of a challange.
I am not slandering the game, but if you would take time and ask yourself Why did this happen in this fight right here and now, then in many circumstances you will agree it is the game making the game more of a test of skill.
You say Myth is bad from Minions, I tell you, I have a hard time killing myth opponents. My myth has been killed more times than my other wizards, and I have an account full of Grandmasters. They were never as hard as myth to reach level 48. Ice is another wizard that will challange your skills.
But really, it is a game, and a game of challange, The game controlls that challange.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009