Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Multiplayer Battles - Average Level Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Like most others, I am the victim of always battling others way out of my league. Either much higher than me or much lower. I haven't done 1v1, so can't comment there. But the 3v3 and 4v4 battles have ALWAYS been unbalanced.

Rather than grouping together people of similar levels on a team, why not use an average. i.e. The average lvl of a team should be within 3 lvls of the average of the other team.

Then Team 1 could have lvls 10, 20, 30, & 40 (avg 25) against Team 2 with lvls 15, 15, 20, 50 (avg 25). This could be an interesting bout.

Perhaps the winning team would receive more tickets if more of their team members survived which would encourage the lvl 40 to help the lvl 10.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I second the motion.

I signed up for a 2v2 duel, I was 11 and he was 3. we fought two guys, both of which had twice my health, and who seriously outclassed us.

Not only was this less fun for us, but also for them. They were chatting with each other about waiting in the queue, and then having to fight us, a complete non-challenge.