Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Makes Me Mad

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Ok so i was recently playing in PvP and i thought it was good but people like to cheat and make me loose points so i was on a team with my friend and im not really a high level only 26 and someone level 5 or so was fighting agianst me but his teammate was level 70 and it was like cheating there was no possible way for me to kill the 70 and the level 5 just flees and teleports back into the arena somehow but doesnt fight and it just makes me mad when people cheat like that. :?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Siax222 wrote:
Ok so i was recently playing in PvP and i thought it was good but people like to cheat and make me loose points so i was on a team with my friend and im not really a high level only 26 and someone level 5 or so was fighting agianst me but his teammate was level 70 and it was like cheating there was no possible way for me to kill the 70 and the level 5 just flees and teleports back into the arena somehow but doesnt fight and it just makes me mad when people cheat like that. :?
it is not cheating, and if you dont like it DONT PVP!

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
There is no cheating, just cheap strategies. People will be cheap in the Arena, if you don't like it, don't PvP. Problem solved.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Siax222 wrote:

Put a level limit to your pvp matches.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
joujou11cool wrote:
Siax222 wrote:

You cant put a level limit on ranked pvp matchs when you create them or quick join them thanks for the info if i ever practice pvp.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
if they can do it so can you, there is no such thing as cheating in pvp and if there was Ki would know and patch it.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Sadly this is the only way for some people to make it to warlord and they will defend it fiercely lol

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Siax222 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
Siax222 wrote:

You cant put a level limit on ranked pvp matchs when you create them or quick join them thanks for the info if i ever practice pvp.

You never said which type of PvP so I assumed practice. Some wizards are better then others when it comes to spamming treasure cards.