Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
A way to make PVP more fair for others is... is we don't have none of the warlord like clothing when we pvp rank because it makes it harder for people that don't have the warlord like clothing to even remotely win any battles. Therefore i think wizard101 should adjust it more to players that have almost same clothing. for example if we both have the same wand add that to a possibly or the same boots or hat or robe and so on and if none of them has the same get it closely if not a little better gear.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
wolfdragonglade on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
A way to make PVP more fair for others is... is we don't have none of the warlord like clothing when we pvp rank because it makes it harder for people that don't have the warlord like clothing to even remotely win any battles. Therefore i think wizard101 should adjust it more to players that have almost same clothing. for example if we both have the same wand add that to a possibly or the same boots or hat or robe and so on and if none of them has the same get it closely if not a little better gear.
Well, the warlord gear is a common purpose for ranking up. Also, irl, if you rank up, you normally get a reward. PvP matches are only fair when the same lvl and same rank match up . . . Otherwise, it's not. I see your point, but I do not agree with it. I personally dont PvP and astounding amount, but i can c the reason for the warlord gear. It has to be there.