Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Puppy vs. Pitbull

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Ok what this is about is unarguemental[because it affects everybody].

In PvP I have seen lv.10 v lv.50!Ok Come on actualy when I was PvP ing a 3v3 the enimies were all level 3-7.So i felt bad about beating the wizard out of them.I mean poor low levels I was in their position once and I cursed PvP right in the face.I returned to see their updates and I aint comin' back to the Areana I would rather face the Gurtok Demon in DS wich I have than do lv 50 v lv1.If they had level 1-10 vs level 1-10 ect. type organization battles would be more leveled and fun! Some people want battles to be leveled with THEIR level range not with people 20 lv. ahead or behind.

KI fix this GROUND BREAKING problem it actualy afects people not like this needless issue

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/50/11984.ftl

This is just plain crazy talk its just one card come on!

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Probably the best thing for you to do is to not be pvping in the first place at a low level. i think you should be atleast a magus before you start ranked matches. that way you atleast stand somewhat of a chance against higher leveled opponents. But if you really dont want to be defeated train ice up to the point when you get tower shield and train as many of the defenses from the trainer by the fairgrounds and by the amulets rotunda's torc, greebley's choker and i am not sure what the fire one is called but get that one too. right before you 1v1 assess your opponent and try to determine what school he or she is then load up on the defenses in your deck for that school and put in your convert if necessary and put on the appropriate amulet to defend against that school. if your opponent is balance then i suggest you put only tower shields in your deck for defense and put your convert in your deck and put some rank one treasure cards of whatever the opposite of your school is on your sideboard. that way you can take out the defenses for that school and then apply your convert to pass over the shields for your school.
hope this helps ya it did for me :)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
i dont agree, but i do agree. what i mean by that is that lower levels do have treasure cards (i was killed by a level 10 using wild bolt and stormzilla once ) but higher levels probably have those and the real deal. (i thought a level 5 myth once and the battle was over in 2 seconds :-) :() so KI should do something about the range of levels that fight each other. maybe create a pvp admin or something, i dont know. but in a duel between a grandmaster and a novice, it is to obvious who will win

paul ironflame, level 46 pyromancer, sword saint

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
number1flyer wrote:
Probably the best thing for you to do is to not be pvping in the first place at a low level. i think you should be atleast a magus before you start ranked matches. that way you atleast stand somewhat of a chance against higher leveled opponents. But if you really dont want to be defeated train ice up to the point when you get tower shield and train as many of the defenses from the trainer by the fairgrounds and by the amulets rotunda's torc, greebley's choker and i am not sure what the fire one is called but get that one too. right before you 1v1 assess your opponent and try to determine what school he or she is then load up on the defenses in your deck for that school and put in your convert if necessary and put on the appropriate amulet to defend against that school. if your opponent is balance then i suggest you put only tower shields in your deck for defense and put your convert in your deck and put some rank one treasure cards of whatever the opposite of your school is on your sideboard. that way you can take out the defenses for that school and then apply your convert to pass over the shields for your school.
hope this helps ya it did for me :)

Um hello I am right now a master what i meant was like way back I tried it it was miserable challenging people 49 levels ahead of me.Then I came back ands saw no changes when I was level 38 and came back thinking I was more leveled[wich I was!].and plus storm and life is a good enough combination healing and atacking separtly wich works BETTER than Death
without tower sheild wich is a paathetic waste of training for only one card I have three healing spells and over seven atack spells.

Taylor lotus Fist
Master Diviner
knowledge is limited while Imagination is endless
-Albert Einstein