Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please address puppeting in 3rd age pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
KI please know that this is a very serious issue in pvp right now. There are so many puppet teams in ranked and it's making group pvp very unfair. Could you perhaps put a restriction that only allows players within 10 level difference to be on the same team? My friend and his friend are level 18 and they had to go against a level 80 and his level 1 partner. Me and my partner (level 35 and 40) had to go against a level 90 and a level 20.

I was really looking forward to seeing this issue fixed in 3rd age and was really disappointed it wasn't addressed at all.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I agree that puppets are unfair and KL should put on a limit, but I think that a 10 level different is a tad extreme. If KL is going to do this, they have to have some space for friends to PvP together. I think the level difference limit should be 30 or 40. That is still crossing the line but it is a compromise. People can still have plenty of freedom to PvP with each other but still prevent serious cheating. Kingsisle, if your reading this, please do something about PvP. It ruins the fun for a lot of people. Thanks :)