Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more JADE armor

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Jade armor is a PIMPLE on PVP today. Today I have bene paired up with 2 Jade armor noobs and here is what happened

Both of the jade noobs went first. WOW. They were BOTH Warlords. Likes call one of them Noob 1.

Noob 1. spammed shields
Noob 2. spammed Blessings
When I was close to killing Noob 1. in 1v1, she was so lucky she wasnt even a class of life and she CRIT on her Satyr. So ANNOYING. Jade Armor must be a NO-PVP.

Noob 2. was a life schooler. She spammed dryad Everytime she got hit and her pet occasionly did Fairy Friend

Noob 1. was so annoying I fled because she was so lucky and I kept fizzling too
Noob 2. was so annoying I fled because she was so lucky and I kept fizzling too

Jade Armor must be a NO-PVP there is no skill involved and its major resistance must be lowered. Both Noob 1. and Noob 2. never attacked once.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DevinSkullStone on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
Jade armor is a PIMPLE on PVP today. Today I have bene paired up with 2 Jade armor noobs and here is what happened

Both of the jade noobs went first. WOW. They were BOTH Warlords. Likes call one of them Noob 1.

Noob 1. spammed shields
Noob 2. spammed Blessings
When I was close to killing Noob 1. in 1v1, she was so lucky she wasnt even a class of life and she CRIT on her Satyr. So ANNOYING. Jade Armor must be a NO-PVP.

Noob 2. was a life schooler. She spammed dryad Everytime she got hit and her pet occasionly did Fairy Friend

Noob 1. was so annoying I fled because she was so lucky and I kept fizzling too
Noob 2. was so annoying I fled because she was so lucky and I kept fizzling too

Jade Armor must be a NO-PVP there is no skill involved and its major resistance must be lowered. Both Noob 1. and Noob 2. never attacked once.
wouldn't matter how many time you deny!

people will still tank, spam in etc.

I know it annoying and unfair but just gotten try harder (using others spell)

when I tank against ice vs ice when I am on mine ice (mine ice use myth spell to tank against ice (keep them from adding shield or stealing ice shield (like spell more damage) like minotaur, orthrus, hydra, chimera (easy to get rid of tower shield (even waste of pips but that want empower is for :) went I use immunity to death :) and use death immunity to defeat face exalted one shot gauntlet of rattlebone (but it useful) get power pips in a snap by using empower more spam that (help get rid noob pips in a snap) but have be death immunity to do that :)

people use jade (more block/resist) to get more better stat but wouldn't matter because armor pierce exist!

people made immunity for a reason maybe cause to (stop people from spamming dispel or using puppet or turtle!

allot people does dirty move pvp because that how games work and want to be better, got to try harder try using others people are set!

set means: people set for that school went they vs right school for there set!