Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Keeper's Hoard pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I have something to say about this pack. It was a TERRIBLE idea. Let me tell you why.

This game does not need any more gear with resists. Resists do nothing but prolong the game. They simply reduce damage on both sides and make everything take longer. I don't want to have to spend 3 hours in PvP trying to slowly kill a guy that can't kill me either because we both have absurdly high resists.

I know KI is trying to make the game more fair, but this game has stopped being enjoyable. A PVP match should last a reasonable amount of time. If you insist on adding gear that provides large amounts resists, at least improve the damage output on the other gear and skills.

You are completely ruining the game. PLEASE GET RID OF IT!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
shiumoy on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
I have something to say about this pack. It was a TERRIBLE idea. Let me tell you why.

This game does not need any more gear with resists. Resists do nothing but prolong the game. They simply reduce damage on both sides and make everything take longer. I don't want to have to spend 3 hours in PvP trying to slowly kill a guy that can't kill me either because we both have absurdly high resists.

I know KI is trying to make the game more fair, but this game has stopped being enjoyable. A PVP match should last a reasonable amount of time. If you insist on adding gear that provides large amounts resists, at least improve the damage output on the other gear and skills.

You are completely ruining the game. PLEASE GET RID OF IT!
This game is not about PvP; that is an optional portion of the game, and one many many people do not participate in. So don't count on KI removing anything just because it may make pvp more difficult. And I've found the gear pretty much worthless anyway. I've gotten several items and sold them right away. I can find better gear in the bazaar.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010