Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low Level Warlords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
1
I despise low level warlords. I'm a promethean storm, and I used to enjoy pvp. This ended when I stopped matching with people my level and started matching with people thirty levels below me with ridiculous gear, pets, and decks seemingly tailored to stopping storms in their tracks. I carry rain beetles and lightning elves, as well as prisms, to combat this, but I generally go second anyways so it rarely works out for me. I have never defeated one of these warlords, despiting doing above average against people my level. I believe the critical and critical block system also contributes to this; despite having over 50% block to balance, I rarely block level 60 balances who spam loremaster. I am a fairly defensive storm, with only 107% damage, 37% resist, and 94% accuracy. Despite these factors, it seems impossible to defeat these warlords; can I please get some advice on combatting this?

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
149
I would suggest leveling to 100 or 110. pvp at levels 80-95 is very hard since your prone to face lower level warlords or higher levels (With shadow stuff). Storm in general is not currently one of the top schools so it may take time to develop a strategy.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
21
Obviously you have never been a low level warlord. On my old account I had a level 16 ice Warlord. I had a really high ranking and won almost every match. I had all of the Commander PvP gear as well. By what you are saying it makes me think that you do not like them because its too easy. Well its not, I started out wearing the Lord Nightshade level 5 crown gear and it wasn't until I was about 1000 ranking until I got my PvP gear. It takes a lot of time for us low level warlords to set up our gear and set shields and the rest of our complicated deck. Please do not hate :) Thanks

Explorer
May 27, 2012
79
That's cute. I saw a LEVEL 3 WARLORD with an Any Level inventory. He had 180 wins, 3 losses. At Level 3.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
254
TinyIr0n on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:
I despise low level warlords. I'm a promethean storm, and I used to enjoy pvp. This ended when I stopped matching with people my level and started matching with people thirty levels below me with ridiculous gear, pets, and decks seemingly tailored to stopping storms in their tracks. I carry rain beetles and lightning elves, as well as prisms, to combat this, but I generally go second anyways so it rarely works out for me. I have never defeated one of these warlords, despiting doing above average against people my level. I believe the critical and critical block system also contributes to this; despite having over 50% block to balance, I rarely block level 60 balances who spam loremaster. I am a fairly defensive storm, with only 107% damage, 37% resist, and 94% accuracy. Despite these factors, it seems impossible to defeat these warlords; can I please get some advice on combatting this?
Same. they absolutely ruin pvp and very annoying. They have outrageous pvp stats. 50% resistance what! At storm! who needs ice's resistance? i'm a warlord who has 50% instantly and have a huge damage boost for all schools. Seriously. They spam tower shield, weakness, sanctuary, and satyr, with their outrageous universal critical too, they will always crit. Ice's freeze spell? Leave it useless because of thier huge stun resistance.
lvl 50 warlords ruin pvp. I dance in joy when I don't see these noobs. They spam sanctuary, satyr, and luminious weaver to stack up the weaknesses.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
254
Stormdracon on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:
Obviously you have never been a low level warlord. On my old account I had a level 16 ice Warlord. I had a really high ranking and won almost every match. I had all of the Commander PvP gear as well. By what you are saying it makes me think that you do not like them because its too easy. Well its not, I started out wearing the Lord Nightshade level 5 crown gear and it wasn't until I was about 1000 ranking until I got my PvP gear. It takes a lot of time for us low level warlords to set up our gear and set shields and the rest of our complicated deck. Please do not hate :) Thanks
Necromancer makes a very good point. "obviously you have never been a low level warlord". Obviously you never had to put up with with warlords like you

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
15
DevinSkullStone on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
Necromancer makes a very good point. "obviously you have never been a low level warlord". Obviously you never had to put up with with warlords like you
I really do want to 1v1 you seem like the person I could get free rank off of level 66 Ice warlord.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
17
Necromancer Mark D... on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:
That's cute. I saw a LEVEL 3 WARLORD with an Any Level inventory. He had 180 wins, 3 losses. At Level 3.
On leaderboards, the first guy, is level 1, myth school.