Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 10-16 Ice 1v1 Guide

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Have you ever wondered HOW you can make a good level 10-16 Ice Warlord? Well the wait's over! I have a level 16 Warlord and I will show you the ropes from Private to Warlord.

First off: the gear

Since Ice has so much health for starters, You'll need the resist concept of the Thaumaturge. This won't be the typical level 5 gear from the crown shop. You will need the Commander gear, but let's start you off with this gear:

Wild Wing Headress (Level 10+) [Aztecan Builder's Bundle]

Shard Warrior's Armor (Level 10+) [Shard Warrior's Bundle]

Polarian Explorer's Snowboots (Level 10+) [Polarian Explorer's Bundle] or Watchtower Boots

Heartsteel

Band of Purpose

The wand will be listed below

Novice Ice Deck or [if you're level 15+] Mummified Deck

You should have at least 20 Resist with that gear, no pet in yet.

The Wand:

Most guides will have the Ascendant Staff or Bolt Blade. Well, I think they are wrong. Those are the worst wands for level 10+ PvP. From first to third, third being the best, those are Tier 1 wands. The Tier 2 wands would be Fortune Teller's Peerless eyes or Winter Solstice Augury, both being level 10, of course. The grand wand, the tier three topping, the one and only, the best of the best, the Goat of the wands [Greatest of all time] is..... Plant Punisher's Spike.

I bet all of you readers immediately said "What?!," because this sounded ludicrous. It isn't. The Plant Punisher's Spike is AMAZING! One percent of damage like a Fortune Teller wand gives, but it gives a power pip. This is why this wand is the god of all PvP wands and spikes for level 10+. I would like to give the level 16 guide now. You have your gear up, ready to roll. I would like to suggest having a Balance Mastery. It really "balances" the competition. If your opponent summons a Mander Minion or Ice Guardian [Duelist101's infamous "Frank"] you can wipe him out by using an enchanted Sandstorm. This is the only trainable to all hit at level 16. Best of all at level 16, you get tower shield from Lydia. Locust Swarms turned into Polar Swarms are also a delicious combo of a sub-frostbite. Less pips for about same damage, if you can somehow acquire mutate treasure cards.

Adieu ladies and gents!

Tip: DO NOT get Veteran gear.