Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lets give this another go...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Hi guys I'd just like to see what you guys think needs to be done in order to fix PvP.

Please no "To fix PvP this spell needs to be weakend blah blah blah".

Or any Judgment is so unfair. Ice has too much health, or the complainers' favorite thing to do complain about the damage spells do depending on what class the wizard who beat them was.

Just give me what you think needs to be fixed so PvP goes back to its normal state where is you lose you say Good match not say Cheater! Then go on the fourm and complain.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Just forget this thread completely okay?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Solstice64 wrote:
Same as your other post.

Thats what I put on my other post. I waited 24 hours and it didnt show.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
Same as your other post.

huh i dont get what this is even about

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Just give me what you think needs to be fixed so PvP goes back to its normal state where is you lose you say Good match not say Cheater! Then go on the fourm and complain.

so your saying people post on the forums "i got defeated by *insert wizards name here*! ban him/her!"?

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:

so your saying people post on the forums "i got defeated by *insert wizards name here*! ban him/her!"?

XD no I said they say it to the player that beat them not go on the fourms and say this certain player cheated by using this spell.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer