Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

judgement

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
UGH! judgement is FAIR! most people who complain have A no skill B no towers C no sense to buy ONE treasure tower just in case or weakness kingisle dont give in to the fair spell of judgement which is very hard to use over and over. its easy to dogde, even without tower, i lived a full pip judgement with weakness, nightshade weakness and resist with feint. its not hard to live.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
Hmm. Do you have a Balance wizard? Just curious. Some people can be biased. However, I agree, and I wish that people would stop ranting about it. Sadly, complainers will forever live.

And did they get rid of the dispell? If they did, semi-good because Balance wizards would stop whining. Bad because Balance gets a little specialty in that and people will continue to rant about how "unfair" Judgement is, and how they can't stop it.
(Tower Shield, anyone?)

Or people can just get resistance equipment. I have tons! Last suggestion for facing the oh-so-terrible Judgement, learn your personal strategy to Balance.
*shrug*

Survivor
May 20, 2010
if your saying that judgement is a fair spell it isn't i mean i'm a level 35 myth so i don't have a spell like judgement and the people i face do show i keep hitting and hitting them but they just save up pips then kill me with one spell so not fair

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
ecb1996 wrote:
if your saying that judgement is a fair spell it isn't i mean i'm a level 35 myth so i don't have a spell like judgement and the people i face do show i keep hitting and hitting them but they just save up pips then kill me with one spell so not fair

I agree with you.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Shannoony wrote:
Hmm. Do you have a Balance wizard? Just curious. Some people can be biased. However, I agree, and I wish that people would stop ranting about it. Sadly, complainers will forever live.

And did they get rid of the dispell? If they did, semi-good because Balance wizards would stop whining. Bad because Balance gets a little specialty in that and people will continue to rant about how "unfair" Judgement is, and how they can't stop it.
(Tower Shield, anyone?)

Or people can just get resistance equipment. I have tons! Last suggestion for facing the oh-so-terrible Judgement, learn your personal strategy to Balance.
*shrug*
in fact i do have a balance wizard, and judging someone in very hard now a days, i only get the chance every so rarely because of so many people with towers, and weakness, even with nova and hydra spec blast its hard to kill a spam treasure tower person, Note, i dont have feint or tower, just satyr

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I am a death wizard and jugdment is totally fair. I don't get why you guys complain when every school has a way to ruin judgment. First use a tower shield or buy them. Then when you use a tower shield do one of these things. If your storm use that spell that takes away one of there blades and weaken judgment. If your fire steal there blades and, or use immolate. If your ice use a tower and since you have high health a full powered judgment with a tower shield won't kill you and then you can just heal. If your balance use a tower and weakness. If your myth take there blades with earthquake or take away there traps with that spell you get that takes away traps. If your life use a tower shield and absorb. And if your death use a tower shield and use plague and if you want to weaken it more put two tower shields and use sacrifice or empower to take away there traps. And if you still think your still going to die use a weakness. These are all ways that will weaken judgment.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
ecb1996 wrote:

I agree with you.

Well lets see you have the absorb shields and tower shield. Its your fault for not thinking ahead. If I can beat a balance wizard in the arena you can to. What is not fair is wild bolt. Yeah they have shields against that but if your going second its kind of hard to win.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
as a balance i use tough treasure cards to boost my attacks, it doesnt work on nova though, so my spec blast does 993 as storm with only balance blade, and hydra over 1000 with a tough and balance blade, so judgement isnt my only option, i rarely even judge any more, only if they dont tower at all, :P

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
ecb1996 wrote:
Judgement is a fair spell, you got about 7-10 turns to mess it up with tower sheild or weakness or all that stuff. Judgement is one of balances only good spells. IT IS FAIR!

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Ok then the heckhound goes tempest goes and any other spell they is casted by the the amount of pips the wizard has at time of casting. stop whining buy a couple towers and get on with yourself. Yes I have a Balance a Fire and a Storm grandmaster all of those spells are fair get over it and move on.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
ok for the last time, all you noobs who think judge is "unfair" are wrong, lets look at heck hound with full pips, so 560 per hit with no boost, now for boost, ( fire blade, trap elemental blade trap, and wild fire) so with all the boost it does 5832 total, 1944, so what now complainers?

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
I don't think judgement is unfair. I've beaten my fair share of balance wizards with no problem. They have a weakness; once they put a blade on themselves, put a hex on you, and then feint, one tower will ruin their attack :-)

uka1234 wrote:
ok for the last time, all you noobs who think judge is "unfair" are wrong, lets look at heck hound with full pips, so 560 per hit with no boost, now for boost, ( fire blade, trap elemental blade trap, and wild fire) so with all the boost it does 5832 total, 1944, so what now complainers?

Just thought I should say though, you have 3 chances to shield against a heckhound. You only have one chance to shield against a judgement. x:

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Heres some ways to Weaken Balance:

Weakness= -25%

Tower Shield= -50%

Absorb= 0 Damage for three rounds (I think sry if I am wrong)

There is no need for a Balance shield! Their are many different ways of avoiding that good attack, and No I am not a Balance Wizard but I am making one. Half of these posts now are all about Balance not Being Fair! If you were a Balance Wizard you would say it was fair and Most of you will probably make a balance wizard and wind up saying it is Fair when you start winning PvP.

I dont mean to hurt anyones feelings, just expressing my feelings

Cya Around The Spiral!

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
ecb1996 wrote:

see the thing is, blocking the damage isn't the only way to stop the judge.

i have created a thread called "once and for all" which gives a detailed description for each school on how to combat balance.

you, as a lvl35 myth, can use low-ranking minions to take out shields, maybe minotaur to take out two at once and a weakness, use ward destroyers to take out their shields and traps on you. 7 more levels and you can obliterate all their blades and shields with quake.