Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you can't beat em, join em!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
Today is a sad day.
I went to the bazaar and bought 5 talos treasure cards :'c

It pained me to stoop to the level of those who need them to win, I'm just tired of losing to level 5s who dont do anything but shield and let their minion do everything.

If anyone has heard any rumors or info from KI that they will actually be doing SOMETHING to PvP for once...please let me know. My subscription will not be getting renewed otherwise.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Classact21,

To you and all others that simply want to quit, I disagee. KI has done a lot to this game. They have made improvement after improvement, trying to evolve the game. If you have been with the game since early on, you know what I'm talking about. Give KI the time to correct mistakes and change the game as needed. Not every change may be correct, but it appears to me, that they do fix things as they have the resouce to do so.

Joe.
Joseph Lionhunter.

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
I'm coming to terms with the fact that no Commander or higher has gotten their rating without the help of the various things out there that KI provides for everyone (well, mostly) to use to their advantage. Hence, breaking through my own ego and stocking up on all the talos i can buy.

There is a relatively new thread on the pvp boards that is sure to become a hot topic, as it has many top-notch suggestions to fix, or at least level, the playing field for many players across all levels and class combinations.

I encourage you to check it out, as there are sure to be things you would agree with, and wonder why KI hasn't already thought of it.

With that spark of hope, I don't plan on completely turning away from W101, but I may just stick to the grinding over the repetitive quest structure. I managed to do it for WoW, so i figure why not? Maybe down the road i'll venture back in to pvp.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Lion359, I've been on the game since day one, (using a different account) and I agree with you and disagree with you. Kingsisle has fixed several things, such as making Wildbolt fair and making Empower less painful, but name one thing they have done to change the rules of PvP since the beginning of the game.

There are people who want the rules to be fixed, not the spells. The people who want the rules changed are on the right track. The spells ... not so much.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008