Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need a strategy for fire 1v1

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Something that'll work whether i go first or second, that'll work against any opponent (even ice). I am lvl 88

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Use ice dispels. My favorite fun cast.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
well you shoud have shields and stun blocks and ya have to be carful about the people you pvp

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Flee~
Quick, simple and works against any opponent even ice.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
max pip heck hound with tons of blades and maybe a feint. Just watch out for triage

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
There is a strategy I started using yesterday and have wont 7 out of my last 8 matches. I'm not sure it would be wise to blab it in the open. Figure out where and when my fire wiz can meet yours and I'll explain it to you. This has been successful against Ice, Storm and Death so far.
No, it's not spamming, or any other unsportsman like cheating. Ice is NOT too over powered in pvp, nor is any other school. It all depends on the player. Sometime between say 3p and 8p central time is when i'm usually on. Give me a holler.

Steven Hawk
Promethean Fire and Life Wizard

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
stevespeaks on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
There is a strategy I started using yesterday and have wont 7 out of my last 8 matches. I'm not sure it would be wise to blab it in the open. Figure out where and when my fire wiz can meet yours and I'll explain it to you. This has been successful against Ice, Storm and Death so far.
No, it's not spamming, or any other unsportsman like cheating. Ice is NOT too over powered in pvp, nor is any other school. It all depends on the player. Sometime between say 3p and 8p central time is when i'm usually on. Give me a holler.

Steven Hawk
Promethean Fire and Life Wizard
i will be in the realm wraith in ravenwood, i'm known throughout the spiral as Zachary Thunderflame and i look forward to meeting you.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Zachary Thunderfla... on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
i will be in the realm wraith in ravenwood, i'm known throughout the spiral as Zachary Thunderflame and i look forward to meeting you.
Since it takes 12 hours for the post to show, i need to try and plan a little more ahead. Say Fri sometime between 530 and 630. I will be in pvp, just look for me in the listing and port to me if i'm in a match. And if I'm waiting for a match, i'll be sure to be in the Torrence realm (no one ever goes in that one). My wiz's name is Steven Hawk. Same name for my Fire, Life and Storm, so I may be on any of those three schools.