Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't get the tournament UI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
The game won’t let me join any tournaments except for a 2v2 at the top of the list. When I hover over the grayed out thumbs up, it just says “You can join up to 1 hour in advance of this tournament.” I can’t find any information about what this means. I just want to do a 1v1.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
gingerwizard2000 on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
The game won’t let me join any tournaments except for a 2v2 at the top of the list. When I hover over the grayed out thumbs up, it just says “You can join up to 1 hour in advance of this tournament.” I can’t find any information about what this means. I just want to do a 1v1.
It means you can not join the tourney until 1 hour before it starts! Hover over the time the tourney you want starts and go back then to join.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
gingerwizard2000 on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
It means exactly when it says. A column shows how much time is left until the tournament takes place.
You can only join the tournament 1 hour before it takes place.

Since tournaments are in 1 hour intervals, it's clear to see why there's only ever one tournament available to join at any given time.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
Sebastian12205 on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
It means exactly when it says. A column shows how much time is left until the tournament takes place.
You can only join the tournament 1 hour before it takes place.

Since tournaments are in 1 hour intervals, it's clear to see why there's only ever one tournament available to join at any given time.
No need to be condescending. It was worded in a way that made me think you could join up to an hour, not within an hour. Either way, I figured it out.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
gingerwizard2000 on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
No need to be condescending. It was worded in a way that made me think you could join up to an hour, not within an hour. Either way, I figured it out.
Sorry if I sounded condescending. I didn't try to be, I was just perplexed at both your question and how to exactly explain the answer in an appropriate way.