Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has this ever happened to you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Has this ever happened to you? I was in a 1v1 match with my magus myth against this magus balance, I was first. He used bone dragon and then I used Basilisk. The match ended in a tie because his dot took me out then mine took him out. My question is why did we both lose points? Why not make it a 0 loss or gain for either?

James PearlSteed out

Explorer
May 18, 2010
I am not absolutely sure on this but I'm going to make a guess.

The attacks killed both of you so I think the system didn't detect a winner and declared both of you as losing since both of you died at the end of the match.

I could be wrong about this, but I'm just throwing in a possibility.

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
Explorer
May 18, 2010
Death commander on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
  • How did balance used bone dragon?
He probably had the Death mastery amulet and Bone Dragon treasure card.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
James PearlSteed on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Has this ever happened to you? I was in a 1v1 match with my magus myth against this magus balance, I was first. He used bone dragon and then I used Basilisk. The match ended in a tie because his dot took me out then mine took him out. My question is why did we both lose points? Why not make it a 0 loss or gain for either?

James PearlSteed out
hehehe nah that never happened to me lol but that is wrong to lose points when it was a tie. I always wondered how it felt like for both to die (blaze moonmender promethean)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
it's happened to me before~ i took myself out with immolate just as my heckhound destroyed my opponent the same round.

(we tied, both lost rank and tickets, but that was before the update)