Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has Diego's decision making abilities been fixed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2014
Sorry if this has been addressed but the only post I can find on it is a 2013 update.

Sorry if this was addressed already but the only post I can find on it is a 2013 update.
I played a ranked 3v3 yesterday for the first time. My team attacked till we killed two of the opponents while the last guy of their team kept using helping hands on himself. At the end of the round, we ran out of time and only the healing guy was alive on their team while all of us were alive on mine.
Diego ruled that they had won.
Later in the tourney we faced the same team and the exact same thing happened. Time ran out again but this time while all of us were alive with full health, only one of them was dead.

My question is this ....
If this is a bug that is being worked on still after all these years, how is it that the healing guy knew that keeping his health up till the time ran out would put him in a winning position even if they couldn't kill us?

This guy was higher level than all of us and he didn't attack us, just played defensive till he won BOTH rounds.
It was a highly unfair match concerning levels which we were all fine with but can someone explain the unfairness of the decision making?