Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire and life i need help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2011
i need help on a good stragerdy for pvp i have never seemed to be good at pvp and struggle since i am lvl 73 fire i am strugglin evern more because pvp is hard i need some tips for pvp i have high critical should i wear my water works gear?

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
Wear your waterworks gear if it gives you the best resist. While it is nice to have a high critical, in my opinion you are better off focusing on resist and damage first.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I know nothing about how to win PvP matches, but i have learned what type of armor best suits my needs. I use the armor that has the highest amount of Health and Critical-Rating for my own school of magic (However you may want to use Critical Block more than Critical Rating, considering that you are fighting another player) and i also value Power-Pip Chance and accuracy, which has allowed me to win several fights on my own. (Ogre and henchman, Rags-Oleary and henchmen, Viridian the Vile and henchman, Malgrim the Scourge and Henchman, Lord of the Brocken and Henchman, etc.) I currently use Honor-bound Helm, level 72 hat, True Silver Armor, level 80 robes, True Silver Boots, level 80, fairly obviously shoes, and Sinister Dragon Spike, level 80 spear. My health points are 4364, my damage percent, 36, my resistence, 10%, except for death, which is 20%, my accuracy is 10% death, 6% everything else, my critical rating is 162 for death, 60 for everything else, my critical block rating is 186 for death and 151 for everything else, my healing rate is 44%, my armor piercing is 4%, and my power-pip chance is 78%. Hope this helps. It is very wise of you to practice life, btw.