Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death vs a tc warlord

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 31, 2012
I say a death wizard can beat a warlord without using tc card.

You might say warlord will have easy win.

Death vs warlord. Who do you think will win?

A. For warlord

B. for death without using tc card at all.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
kymma shadow on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:

A. For warlord

No tc, or with tc, it all depends on strategy overall, knowing what cards to play and when to do so.

If the Warlord has a better knowledge of when to play his cards then he will win. If he doesn't then the Death wizard will win.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011

A. For warlord

Kymma, there are far too many factors in this situation to determine who will win or lose. For example, who is first? What levels are both? What gear do they have? What strategies will they use? Which will get luckier? What school is the warlord? Does his/her strategy counter the death player's strategy? What treasure cards will he/she use? I could go on and on, but there are clearly too many factors in this situation to make an accurate guess on who would be the victor.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
It depends. If the death wizard is skilled and has a bit of luck, he can win.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
My death wizard will beat any warlords that use tc cards and she will have waterworks outfit on and she want use any tc cards

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
kymma shadow on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
My death wizard will beat any warlords that use tc cards and she will have waterworks outfit on and she want use any tc cards
I'm gonna go with what Aaron is saying and agree that there's too many factors in this to make an accurate guess. While I have heard waterworks gear is pretty good, you don't know what the warlord is wearing, you don't know the school they are, you don't know their strategies, spells, or even what TC they use. Assuming that because they use TC you will beat them shows an extreme illogical thought process that can only end up in massive disappointment. If you don't want to use TC that's perfectly fine but... don't assume that you can win just because they use TC.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
No one can defeat everyone. My level 50 balance has beaten level 95s that do not use treasure cards, and been beaten by them. If you think too much of your skills, then you are only inviting defeat.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Um ok I am really struggling to see what the point of this topic is.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011

A. For warlord

There are so many factors to take into account before one can assume who the winner will be. Gear, lvl, spells, pets, skill with your spells, and who goes first and second. Let me know all of that info and I'd gladly give you my best guess as to who will win.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011

A. For warlord

A or B, either one has a good chance of winning, it depends on level, gear, overall setup, and strategy. I have certainly been beat by people who don't use TC..its not uncommon for someone without TC to surprise you.

Wolf Legend

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
stormninja542 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
There are so many factors to take into account before one can assume who the winner will be. Gear, lvl, spells, pets, skill with your spells, and who goes first and second. Let me know all of that info and I'd gladly give you my best guess as to who will win.
Does it really matter who go first and my death wizard will be lvl 60.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
kymma shadow on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Yes, it does matter who goes first. The person in first does not have to predict what their opponent will do before they do it as much, and thus has a huge advantage. As for your level, that is still not enough information. We don't know strategies, anything about the warlord besides that they don't use treasure cards and that they are a warlord, and various other factors such as luck. If you gave the readers more information, perhaps we could predict a winner, but until then, it is impossible to make an accurate prediction to the outcome of this duel.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
kymma shadow on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Um yes it does and all the other info I mentioned matters.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Aaron SpellThief on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Yes, it does matter who goes first. The person in first does not have to predict what their opponent will do before they do it as much, and thus has a huge advantage. As for your level, that is still not enough information. We don't know strategies, anything about the warlord besides that they don't use treasure cards and that they are a warlord, and various other factors such as luck. If you gave the readers more information, perhaps we could predict a winner, but until then, it is impossible to make an accurate prediction to the outcome of this duel.
The TC warlords will go first and my death will go second. So who do you think will win?

A. Warlord that uses tc

B. my death wizard that wand uses any tc card at all.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
kymma shadow on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
The TC warlords will go first and my death will go second. So who do you think will win?

A. Warlord that uses tc

B. my death wizard that wand uses any tc card at all.
Did you only read the first 2 lines of my previous post? As I stated, we still know nothing about the warlord or strategies. Until you give the readers more information, I might as well just stop posting on this topic, as there is no point in trying to persuade you to give information that you seem unwilling to give. If you would like to provide accurate information, I would suggest listing stats, deck setups, and strategies that will be used. For instance, with my balance, I could state his deck setup (although I will not, as I don't particularly want that revealed) his stats (81% balance damage, level 50 balance, 50% global resist, along with others) and his strategy. (quick combos with savage paw, scorpion, and judge, with the current deck he is using) Also, his rank is 2358, as even with this info, rank is still an indicator of how good each player is. Stats and deck setup are not everything, it also depends on how well each player uses their deck, and, of course, luck. If the warlord you were referring to was me, I would have to say that I could probably beat your death, but I would not know until I battled you.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Aaron SpellThief on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Did you only read the first 2 lines of my previous post? As I stated, we still know nothing about the warlord or strategies. Until you give the readers more information, I might as well just stop posting on this topic, as there is no point in trying to persuade you to give information that you seem unwilling to give. If you would like to provide accurate information, I would suggest listing stats, deck setups, and strategies that will be used. For instance, with my balance, I could state his deck setup (although I will not, as I don't particularly want that revealed) his stats (81% balance damage, level 50 balance, 50% global resist, along with others) and his strategy. (quick combos with savage paw, scorpion, and judge, with the current deck he is using) Also, his rank is 2358, as even with this info, rank is still an indicator of how good each player is. Stats and deck setup are not everything, it also depends on how well each player uses their deck, and, of course, luck. If the warlord you were referring to was me, I would have to say that I could probably beat your death, but I would not know until I battled you.
lol exactly. If kymma won't give us the proper info for us to give our best guess, then she shouldn't be wasting her time.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
stormninja542 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
lol exactly. If kymma won't give us the proper info for us to give our best guess, then she shouldn't be wasting her time.
I'll go out on a limb here. kymma will lose for a variety of factors. Obviously kymma doesn't understand that gear stats, going first/second, level/rank of opponent, strategy and skill of opponent ALL matter. TC or no TC, the warlord clearly DOES understand this because they made it to warlord.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
seethe42 on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
I'll go out on a limb here. kymma will lose for a variety of factors. Obviously kymma doesn't understand that gear stats, going first/second, level/rank of opponent, strategy and skill of opponent ALL matter. TC or no TC, the warlord clearly DOES understand this because they made it to warlord.
Exactly, that was what I assumed but didn't bother posting it. If Kymma will ever make it to warlord she must understand the basics first.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
stormninja542 on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
Exactly, that was what I assumed but didn't bother posting it. If Kymma will ever make it to warlord she must understand the basics first.
I will show you in rank pvp when I'm lvl up to put on waterworks outfit.

And the death wizard name is the name on the message board. Good luck to the TC warlord when we meet.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:

And the death wizard name is the name on the message board. Good luck to the TC warlord when we meet.
Alright but don't forget to give us all the information needed to give our best guess.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
kymma shadow on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:

Kymma,

You seem to think that using TC is a bad thing, but that is so wrong, completely wrong.
Why do you think we get TC drops from almost every Boss we fight. Why do we get
TC's that are dropped from our Plants, almost all plants? Why do we get TC's from
the Packs when we are trying to get a pet or gear? Why do you think we have a side
deck for TC, so that we just decide not to use it in PvP?

KI designed the game for TC, knowing that certain Wizards have limitations, and that the
TC side can help you overcome that limitation. TC's are nothing more than a Police Officer's
Bullet proof vest. He may or may not need it, but if he does, then it's is a huge help.

Same with TC, some times I have never even needed them. When I have needed them,
I know I would have lost without them, they help me get around problems that my normal
spells cannot do.

So, all I can say is, once you get all your waterworks gear, and get into PvP, you will find
this out real quick...... because you can't always get what you want from your main deck
fast enough...

Good luck in pvp.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Veracity8 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Kymma,

You seem to think that using TC is a bad thing, but that is so wrong, completely wrong.
Why do you think we get TC drops from almost every Boss we fight. Why do we get
TC's that are dropped from our Plants, almost all plants? Why do we get TC's from
the Packs when we are trying to get a pet or gear? Why do you think we have a side
deck for TC, so that we just decide not to use it in PvP?

KI designed the game for TC, knowing that certain Wizards have limitations, and that the
TC side can help you overcome that limitation. TC's are nothing more than a Police Officer's
Bullet proof vest. He may or may not need it, but if he does, then it's is a huge help.

Same with TC, some times I have never even needed them. When I have needed them,
I know I would have lost without them, they help me get around problems that my normal
spells cannot do.

So, all I can say is, once you get all your waterworks gear, and get into PvP, you will find
this out real quick...... because you can't always get what you want from your main deck
fast enough...

Good luck in pvp.
Do you want to bet on that. If I lose i trade my tc cards to a warlord and if you lose you sell yours.

And I bet I want run out of spells before a warlords runs out of there's first. And I wasn't talking bab about tc cards users before.

And lvl 15 and under are not real warlords they might have the badge to show off with but it a fake badge to and all others non tc users.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
had to read this topic. the fact you called them "tc warlords" made me a little happy. shouldn't be warlord if you got there by cheating to get there, instead of using skill. it's not cheating to use treasure cards, but I really think treasure cards shouldn't be in tc. and sorry if there are any words that don't make sense. autocorrect on the iPhone is a little ridiculous.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
kymma shadow on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Do you want to bet on that. If I lose i trade my tc cards to a warlord and if you lose you sell yours.

And I bet I want run out of spells before a warlords runs out of there's first. And I wasn't talking bab about tc cards users before.

And lvl 15 and under are not real warlords they might have the badge to show off with but it a fake badge to and all others non tc users.
Hi Kymma,

Yes, I will bet on that, I have a level 18, or level 90 or most of all my other wizads are 95. My level 50 is not set up yet, but should be soon. I have no Level 55 to 65 Wizards at all, so I can't pvp in this area.
So, just name the Level, Realm and the date and time to meet, that will be fine by me.