Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bullies report Spamming shouldn't get a gift by my mute

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Samantha Max wizard

Bullies that report spam shouldn't get a give from kingsisle by muting me.

1. I didn't get a email from kingsisle so something really wrong and the mute is falsely put on my account from kingsisle.

2. I thought kingsisle had to send emails to you before they can mute you not just do it without sending a email.

3. I think there a hacker or a Ddos wizard muting my account for to long and kingsisle need to look into it.

4. I obey the system and never said anything bad about Biden or anyone on the game at all, I report all the cussing wizards on the game just what they asked us to do by there's rules.

P:S:

No ones really says GG in rank pvp or tourney anymore so why should I try we can't really talk to each other in rank pvp so it worst and to check battle order that i use to do in the past to find out what school i was playing is removed so Rank PVP got worst not better.

Administrator
Hi Samantha,

Please contact our support team about your account status and they will be more than happy to assist you on these questions:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

We never take action unless it's deemed appropriate. I'm sure they will be able to explain the situation.

Thanks for reaching out!

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
Sparck on Mar 12, 2021 wrote:
Hi Samantha,

Please contact our support team about your account status and they will be more than happy to assist you on these questions:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

We never take action unless it's deemed appropriate. I'm sure they will be able to explain the situation.

Thanks for reaching out!
Hi Tasha here lvl 80 death wizard

That account is delete so you can go ahead and lock this post.