Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Auras

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
In PvP, I was in a battle with a level 28 wizard who's school was ice. He cast amplify in the middle of the battle. The amplify was the only reason he could do a 770 damage ice wyvern ( not counting clothes, which weren't that powerful). But the thing is, I believe auras should be restricted to certain levels in PvP. It kind of makes those of us who have higher levels and have not gotten their auras yet a little upset. I think that it is unfair that a level 28 can beat a level 45 in 3 or 4 hits, when some of us dont bother to get auras, in treasure card form. So as I said before, I believe auras should be restricted to certain levels in PvP, to make it more fair.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
eragonarher wrote:
In PvP, I was in a battle with a level 28 wizard who's school was ice. He cast amplify in the middle of the battle. The amplify was the only reason he could do a 770 damage ice wyvern ( not counting clothes, which weren't that powerful). But the thing is, I believe auras should be restricted to certain levels in PvP. It kind of makes those of us who have higher levels and have not gotten their auras yet a little upset. I think that it is unfair that a level 28 can beat a level 45 in 3 or 4 hits, when some of us dont bother to get auras, in treasure card form. So as I said before, I believe auras should be restricted to certain levels in PvP, to make it more fair.

I doubt it was the amplify that made up the majority of that damage, he probably enchanted the wyvern with a monstrous.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2011
eragonarher wrote:
..when some of us dont bother to get auras..

According to that logic, I think that if some of you don't want to bother playing strategy, that makes no reason for the rest of us that does to loose all spells except straight hits.